Talking to a girl from your childhood (f**ked up)

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I met O when I was about 15, she didn't put out so I went ahead and met another girl. She caught us while we were making out in the park, she didn't say a thing but she gave me the "YOU ARE DEAD TO ME" look...

Fast forward, 6 years later, I found her on FB and damn...she grew up to be just my type. Curvy body, bubble butt and a face you'd want to throatfu-ck the sh!t out of.

I chit-chatted her, asked her if she remembers me, she said yeah. Well I kinda ran out of things to write to I apologized for whatever happened back then. I told her I'm moving abroad and I'd like to set things straight before I leave.
She said "oh it's a thing of the past, you called me a day later and apologized aswell, I guess you forgot about it", I answered that I didn't really understand how important it was back then so it must've slipped my mind (sleazy).

We had a little talk and she seemed damn pissed off...she actually told me "listen, a little tip for you - you come across as a weirdo that after many years you ask for an apology over something that happened, I totally forgot about it" yeah right..."Good luck though"
Anyway told her thanks for the tip cya later, she gave me the "hand" smiley.
Delete. Block, B!tch.

Gents, prepare your tomatoes (or guns), I'm ready for your feedback.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was making out with the second girl somehow wrong? I don't understand.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole point why you chatted her up on FB was....what? One last attempt to bang her and make things right? You don't have to come up with some BS to try and tell me "Oh no, I just really felt bad and had to get that off my chest after all these years, cause I'm really a nice guy"

Stuff like this rarely turns into the Hollywood dreamy fantasy crap you see in movies and on tv.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CerwinVegaFan said:
We had a little talk and she seemed damn pissed off...she actually told me "listen, a little tip for you - you come across as a weirdo that after many years you ask for an apology over something that happened, I totally forgot about it" yeah right..."Good luck though"
Your f*ck up was making the incident into a serious conversation. Joke about it lightly, poke at yourself for being a ****, but don't dwell on it and don't make it a some confession of sin.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You already ruined it by acting like a horny loser. Move on, there's nothing for you to gain.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this a joke? I don't get it.

Were you dating "O" when you made out with another girl in front of her? That would make more sense.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why we keep women like this where they belong, in the past. So many dudes try to rekindle relationships/flings by looking them up on online, and it never works. You're not the only guy going after the chick, and you're doing it on the internet, giving her every bit of power destroying any chance of actual game.

She obviously didn't forget what happened. You apologizing gave her a giant ego boost, and that's why the conversation ended with her stiffing you. You gave her a chance to 1up you and she took it. Before your recent conversation it was probably something that got to her, because you were likely one of the only guys who was willing to walk away.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After a long discussion with a good friend of mine, which is a fat slob yet banged over 40 girls and he's my age, I "respect" girls waaaay too much.
This guy seems to tell girls they're ****ing disgusting and ugly and get fwb meanwhile I'm stuck in LTRs (my 2nd), that is, because I feel committed to the girl.

Aargh I have no idea how to explain myself. Hope you guys get it

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CerwinVegaFan said:
After a long discussion with a good friend of mine, which is a fat slob yet banged over 40 girls and he's my age, I "respect" girls waaaay too much.
This guy seems to tell girls they're ****ing disgusting and ugly and get fwb meanwhile I'm stuck in LTRs (my 2nd), that is, because I feel committed to the girl.

Aargh I have no idea how to explain myself. Hope you guys get it
Are you a native of Israel or just moved there temporarily? Is it the whole jewish guilt thing maybe? A lot of jewish women I've come across seem to give it up pretty easily, just like every other woman. Women are women are women.

Look man, you need to first recognize that at your age, you and other girls are in your physical prime. Girls your age want to f*ck and a lot of them aren't too particular. Enjoy the physical attractiveness of women your age now and get some poon in rotation. Just enjoy it for what it is and stop trying to always for a relationship out of it. You need to get this desire to f*ck out of your system so you can think more level-headed.

Igetit!

Reaction score
CerwinVegaFan said:
So I met O when I was about 15, she didn't put out so I went ahead and met another girl. She caught us while we were making out in the park, she didn't say a thing but she gave me the "YOU ARE DEAD TO ME" look...

Fast forward, 6 years later, I found her on FB and damn...she grew up to be just my type. Curvy body, bubble butt and a face you'd want to throatfu-ck the sh!t out of.
Throatfu-ck??? :nervous:

I chit-chatted her, asked her if she remembers me, she said yeah. Well I kinda ran out of things to write to I apologized for whatever happened back then.
Well that's where you screwed up at. You ran out of things to say,and instead of ending the convo,or at least going for the date,you RAMBLED ON with a bunch of NONSENSE from the past.

I told her I'm moving abroad and I'd like to set things straight before I leave.
She said "oh it's a thing of the past, you called me a day later and apologized aswell, I guess you forgot about it", I answered that I didn't really understand how important it was back then so it must've slipped my mind (sleazy).

I WHOLEHEARTEDLY,100% agree............with HER.

You did seem like a weirdo. I mean you're rambling on talking about who knows what,then out of the blue,you launch into some incident that happened OVER half a decade ago......as if the incident was still fresh on HER mind and she was still angry and seething over it.

This WAS MEANT to be somewhat of a pickup attempt,right? You started off talking about how she grew up and turned into just your type,and how you want to "throatfu-ck" her.....so I assume you were hoping the conversation would somehow lead to a meeting or a date.

Then the conversation should have been leading in that direction....you should have told her you two should get together and catch up sometime.

Delete. Block, B!tch.
Oh.....so she's a b!tch now? YOU'RE THE ONE with the flaw in your game. YOU SAID that you ran out of things to say to her.

You should have ended things right there,but instead,you started reaching for anything to keep the conversation going,and fudged up.

And now,because of YOUR MISTAKE,SHE'S the "b!tch". Wow.

All she did was tell you bout the vibe she got from you. I mean if someone looks you up on Facebook after 6 years,starts talking about who knows what,then starts apologizing about something that happened way back in junior high/high school,what vibe would you be getting from them,comfort?

Exactly what was it in that type of conversation would make you think she'd wanna meet up and go out with you even if you had asked?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the part you messed up was bring up the NEGATIVE past before her and then not pretending to not remember it at all.

that's the smart way to go about it. pretend it didn't happen, unless she like, demands an apology

and of course she forgot about it, it probably wasn't that big of a deal after 6 whole years.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst thing you did was bring up the incident. You probably could've pulled it off if you had owned the fact that you weren't going to put up with her 5hit when you were a teenager. You should've left that incident in the past.

The only time an apology works is when you were a total fvcking a55hole to the chick. I actually did this with a chick I went to high school with. I was mean as hell, although it didn't stop her from apparently having a crush on me. About a year ago, I got her in my bedroom, giving me a back massage. I avoided fvcking her because she wasn't attractive enough, and I knew she would be nothing but trouble if I did. She still messages me occasionally.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
CerwinVegaFan said:
and a face you'd want to throatfu-ck the sh!t out of.
WTF?

CerwinVegaFan said:
I chit-chatted her, asked her if she remembers me, she said yeah. Well I kinda ran out of things to write to I apologized for whatever happened back then. I told her I'm moving abroad and I'd like to set things straight before I leave.
Always leave and end a conversation when you run out of things to write. Usually you will say stupid sh1t like you just did.

CerwinVegaFan said:
Delete. Block, B!tch.
Never dig up old sh1t from the past when you're trying to get reacquainted. Will just piss her off reminding her of what you did. Not too smart. Your fault for being dumb so move on.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She guessed your second intentions. You don't just go talk to a girl you basically cheated on after 6 years after she gets hot. :crazy: