Talking smack to chicks

dillin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah so this was awhile ago (2 months ago) when I was with my old girlfriend and I was getting bored and I was in a bad mood and felt like she was a waste of time so I started saying all this stuff about her like how she's a waste of my time and she is lucky to be around me and how she is lucky I even got her a present for christmas because I wasnt sure if she was worth it then I started telling her I'm going to get her a pack of gum for her birthday and thats if she's lucky then when we got back to my place I made out with her a little and left but then I talk to her friend and she's all like "yeah she is REALLY upset about what you said and doesn't want to talk to you blablabla" so I'm like whatever.

I decided to call her anyways to see whats up and she is all trying to play cool even though her friend told me how she was freaking out the other day about what I said so I was like ok whatever but I'll say whatever the hell I want and do whatever I want so bye. I'll admit I felt a little bad so I called back and said sorry for what I said then said bye and havent talked to her since then which was 2 months ago.

What do you guys think about doing this type of sh!t to ho's who are really into you but get boring after awhile.

PS: She is still single and is desperate as hell! LOL

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a line between ****y and/or funny and this garbage. Don't be an *******. You're not god. You're far from it. You can't even make a proper english post.

Don't do this "smack" to chicks. It's arrogant garbage and no one likes it.

You have to learn how to be confident without putting other people down.

But getting to your question.. If the girl is boring, then next her, or bring some excitement into the relationship.

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, if you are gonna say stuff like that to a chick, just never expect to talk to her again. Like, once this girl wouldnt leave me alone and was callin me all the time. So, I told her she made my penis soft. She hasnt talked to me since. If a girl said the stuff to me that you said to her, I would never talk to her again. Do you think you would?

dillin

Don Juan
Reaction score
But getting to your question.. If the girl is boring, then next her, or bring some excitement into the relationship.
Thats what I was trying to do. LOL

She was just sooo boring, she was a total introvert, must have been why she has always been single. It was just that she was a total AFC type girl even though I did like her I would rather just have a good little argument or something before we end up just sitting there with nothing to say to each other.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grow up. I would redicrect you to a better forum on this site but I can't see kindergarden discussion on the list.

Top Bottom