Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talking on AIM with girls and girlriend..how often?

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, i don't know if it's the same with you but EVERYONE (those who are cool, or not) use AIM to talk. A lot of the time there on it 24/7 and will leave an way message. People spend HOURS just sitting chatting or leave it on while doing work.

When my GF is online, should we always be talking? When interested in a girl..who should start convo?

ALSO--when your talking to a girl and she just takes a while to respond to you when your talking. mean anything? how to deal with that?

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm telling you right now, gaming over the net: Big nono. If you wanna be friends, get her SN right away. If you wanna be lovas get her number. If you got a girlfriend she should send you messeges. Kind of gives you the control (but net control isn't saying much). With other girls you may IM them the first 1 or 2 times but then let them come to you.

I stay online 24/7 but I'm off my away messege like 20 minutes a day so most the time you can't talk to me anyways. You gotta seem busy and like David D says "GIVE HER THE GIFT OF MISSING YOU". Pretty much though, don't rely on AIM and don't spend lots of time on it.

ScottieDosntKnow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man im wonderin the same thing. Its so much harder to read girls online. They have much longer to think about what they say and you dont have tone or facial expressions. I find it the easiest way to get in a phone call tho or something. Its easy to start an interesting convo, then mention that you have to get off but if they want to talk go ahead and call. That generally works for me.

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and on the whole her not responding thing. So she is busy. She is probably talking to other people. If she doesn't respond for a while and you are just sitting there waiting then fvck it. Put on your away messege and go do something productive. God knows waiting for a girl to respond isn't helping you progress in anything.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a bit harder to read girls online....It takes skill to game online. But nonetheless, it is possible to do it online.

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ4Real
It's a bit harder to read girls online....It takes skill to game online. But nonetheless, it is possible to do it online.
yup, he is right it is possible, but to finish the chick off, u need to do it face to face, online will only get u so far in my experiences.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Story:

I'm friends with a girl who introed me to a really hot girl at a festival. I told my friend that i thought her friend was really hot, and i guess her friend thought i was cute.

She gave us each other's SN and didn't tell us who it was, and we messaged each other... and found out it was each other... pretty much talked for about 4 hours online, then she wanted me to come up to her school. But i couldnt.

After a week or two... we went bowling, and I was shy. and next week we went bowling... and i was shy again....

MUCH DETAILS IN BETWEEN... don't assume anything.

Things are really good now though... i got really comfy around her after FIVE months or so.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MikeS
Story:

I'm friends with a girl who introed me to a really hot girl at a festival. I told my friend that i thought her friend was really hot, and i guess her friend thought i was cute.

She gave us each other's SN and didn't tell us who it was, and we messaged each other... and found out it was each other... pretty much talked for about 4 hours online, then she wanted me to come up to her school. But i couldnt.

After a week or two... we went bowling, and I was shy. and next week we went bowling... and i was shy again....

MUCH DETAILS IN BETWEEN... don't assume anything.

Things are really good now though... i got really comfy around her after FIVE months or so.
Ok, you're comfortable with her? is she less attracted to you or something?.....

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man u guys no nothing.. Of course u can game a girl online.. u just gotta live up to the pimp who u act like online in real life.

yehh shes ur girlfriend man.. talk to her online. or wait for her to IM u then talk.

but u dont have to listen to me.. thats just my style and it works.. But i barely talk to girls online enless they IM me.

SomeRandomGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you can get a girl online. But acorst eventually you have to get the phone and then meet in person, reality will always beat online. Oh and about the expresions, what seems to work for me, and girls understand easaly is writing your expresion in *. Example:

Her: Do you like me?
You: Actually I hate you *says in a joking voice*.

Or

You: *Goes over to your ear and whispers* I love you...
(I don’t recommend you using these examples)

Anyways doing this allows her to get a feeling of the tone and situation. Seems to work fine for me...

Oh and about who talks first I think it depends on the type of girl. For example this one girl that I talk on the phone with, never talks first to me on Msg, not because she doesn’t want to, but because she always calls me(I have never called her :p) and she thinks its fair(shes not a stupid little girl who will blindly like some dude and sacrifice herself for him). Besides she normally picks up the convo and after that I don’t have to say another word for her to talk.

Also by personal experience i find that starting with a normal "Hi" or anything like that will just plunge the convo into nothingness. Try starting convos with girls by asking a question, or just start talking normal (as if she was right infront of you).

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i gotta agree with the last 2 posts. it is possible to get girls on aim/msn or w/e. but you have to live up to who you are when you acctually meet.
i met a girl on aim chatted c+f, push pull, qualify, etc. ive only met her like 3 times but when we do see each other her face lights up and i get a big hug. its funny but it is possible

all i wonder about it how honest girls are when they say "i love you" and stuff like that online

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phat
man u guys no nothing.. Of course u can game a girl online.. u just gotta live up to the pimp who u act like online in real life.

yehh shes ur girlfriend man.. talk to her online. or wait for her to IM u then talk.

but u dont have to listen to me.. thats just my style and it works.. But i barely talk to girls online enless they IM me.
I was the who said it was possible. Read again.

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It won't hurt to talk to girls online, as long as you act the same in real life. She will realize that you get nervous and whatnot if you are really talkative online, but hardly ever talk when you actually do see her. As long as you do meet them face to face, it shouldn't be a problem to talk online. And watch what you say, if you don't put in your tone like RandomGuy said.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should take the number of times during a week that you see her, multiply it by 3, subtract 2, divide it by 1.58, add 3.4...round the number off and thats how many times you should talk to her online....

no but seriously if your gf goes to your school and you two see each other everyday, i wouldnt talk to her online....if you dont see her everyday, then talk to her online a couple of days a week, but making sure that you see her from time to time.

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
you should take the number of times during a week that you see her, multiply it by 3, subtract 2, divide it by 1.58, add 3.4...round the number off and thats how many times you should talk to her online....

haha i thought you were serious for a sec... haha i was actually calculating for a while there! lol

Anyways i think that if you msn/aim with a girl you dont know you shuold set up to meet her as soon as possible. The longer you dont meet her in real life, the harder it will be. This is because you have to make sure you dont come off as a jerk and you dont come off as a shy guy (esp if your cool and you dont like to talk alot but your NOT shy - it jus seems like it). So basically i think phone is better.

Besdies when girls take forever to reply.. they are being the DJ, and you arent accomplishing anything. Yet on the phone, its not like shell ignore you......

Last thoughts: It is possible to DJ online, but you will feel more comfortable online with her than in real life (which is a bad thing)

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok then be unoriganal and dont spend 24/7 on it...ever notcied when u do something new its gay! but then 2 days later when the most popular kid in the school does the same thing...everyones doing it!...well keep being unoriganal and watch everyone will follow u...until one day that popular kid relizes that he needs you...why will he need u...think about what i just said man

The-Sultan

Don Juan
Reaction score
id just like to say shark, you have gotten some great information, and i would like to add a bit.

I was once read a post, i cant remmber where it was otherwise i would have posted the link. Well it said, dont talk to girls on aim, or msn or any other instant messenger for over 15 minutes.

This is excellent advice and ill tell you why. I was talking to a girl about something very intresting for her, looked at the time my 15 minutes where up. So i stopped talking to her and went off. She approached me the next day at shcool, the day after words and so on. I was shy at the time so this was great for me. But now i try to speack on the internet less so i can get even more confident (Im not very shy anymore, just working on group approaches)

That is my opinion, and i try to talk to one girl on msn at a maximum of three times a week so you dont seem like a stalker.