talking balance

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok yesterday I was about to start this experiment I was going to talk to this girl everyday for a bit over a week, the girl had mid interest and the point was that I wanted to figure out how much talkign should be done, Im trying to find the balance between not talkign at all being busy and having more important things to do with your life than talkign to her and the other side talkign a lot and getting "close"

well I pretty much effed up the experiment cause thta same night she was tellign me she wanted to sex me which isnt bad at all.. point being I didnt get an answer for what I really wanted to know.

so the question is how much talking is the right balance I was getting better results before when I was chattign theese girls up borderlining on being needy even sometimes being needy from talkign too much than I am right now acting busy and talking evry now and then and just "gaming" on the small period Im talkign to them

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GaryUranga said:
ok yesterday I was about to start this experiment I was going to talk to this girl everyday for a bit over a week, the girl had mid interest and the point was that I wanted to figure out how much talkign should be done, Im trying to find the balance between not talkign at all being busy and having more important things to do with your life than talkign to her and the other side talkign a lot and getting "close"

well I pretty much effed up the experiment cause thta same night she was tellign me she wanted to sex me which isnt bad at all.. point being I didnt get an answer for what I really wanted to know.

so the question is how much talking is the right balance I was getting better results before when I was chattign theese girls up borderlining on being needy even sometimes being needy from talkign too much than I am right now acting busy and talking evry now and then and just "gaming" on the small period Im talkign to them

-
-
-
So let me get this straight..... you're unhappy because some chick f*cked up your half-baked "experiment" because she wanted to "sex" you?

Talk, don't talk, whatever...... dammit, man, f*ck THIS one, and THEN do your stupid experiment.

You're kidding, right?
-
-
-