Talked to a girl..found out about ltr?

Golfboy

Reaction score
Well...met up with a girl after lab...she seemed pretty nice in the lab, but a little focused on her studies.

Talked to her for about an hour, and really ended up liking her as a person. Of course she drops the fiance bomb about 45 minutes into the convo, but i didn't get too flustured.

Is there some sort of difference between the way people talk to u if they want to be friends, or if they're really interested? I think i havea hard time reading people's interest levels right now.

doesn't matter though...met a cool person and got some convo experience. Also talked to another person from my dorm that i never really got the chance to talk to.

Good day...but has me wondering a bit.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, it's extremely hard to read the way people talk to you to determine interest unless you've been seeing and talking and hanging out with the person for quite a while. Unless of course it's super freakin obvious that she's into you.

Don't think about thess things too much so early into knowing a person. Thinking about it in general is also not good, but I know it's a tough thing to get rid off. Even I think about it now and then. Just don't allow it to control you.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she sounds like a sunshine girl. Sunshine girl: being a girl thats really really friendly to guys but has no intention of ever doing anything or being anything more then a friend.

She made it clear from day one with you thats shes involved with someone else. Its best to not get attached so quickly...its crazy that you know this girl for a day and she already has you wondering about her life.

Be friendly and when possible keep your distance. You dont need other girls seeing you with her thinking you two have something going on. I would pursue a different girl in lab.

Dont give your heart away so fast. Protect that shyt.

Good luck friend

John

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it was good practice. So look at it that way - there is no romantic opportunities here until she doesn't have the BF.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've blown it. You've built up feelings and your analysing the whole thing. Think james bond! At the end of the drink you coulda said hay whats your number i'll give you a call. then she would have said x answer. If theres any objection, say come on it's just so we can meet up for a harmless chat.

But yeah...You've blown it.

Screw what did she mean and take action people ffs

Johnnie5

Don Juan
Reaction score
did you see the ring ??

you could have taken an interest and asked qusetions about the fiance ,

and of course one of my fav David D comments , well i bet you've got some hot friends you can introduce me too , gold comment