Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

talk about stupid sh!t with women.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i realized something with this latest girl ive been with.

they dont need logic or reality.

it doesnt matter if what you're saying makes sense or not.

so.

i figured.

hey dekka why do you keep taking to women like they understand what you're saying bro?

i answered myself with a simple, "DEKKA, bro, they don't understand what the fvck you're talking about... it's sad but true, they just don't get it"

then i thought.

hey, DEKKA, you can use this to you're advantage!... YOU ARE NO LONGER BOUND BY THE CHAINS OF REALITY WHEN SPEAKING TO A WOMAN!!!

and so it was.

now when i speak to a woman i talk about "feeling her energy", "knowing what she was thinking", "healing her sickness with my touch".... and all kinds of other stupid-ass far out concepts that have no basis in reality.

i make women feel connected to me and feed their emotions chalk full of illogical new age bullsh!t. and they ARE EATING IT RIGHT UP!.

so from now on... when you're conversing with one of these very illogical creatures... don't worry about sticking to reality and logic... cuz you can throw them right out the window as long as you feed her emotional psychobabble and make her think you're telepathic (or some eqivalant).

its not what you say but how you say it.

its not the words but how you make her feel.

massage her emotions and forget worrying about the actual words cuz they mean close to nill.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
What exaclty was your subject matter in these conversations?

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by THA REALNESS
What exaclty was your subject matter in these conversations?
lets see i talked about transferring "my energy" to her through touching her, i talked about being able to read her mind, i talked about connections and dreams and visions...

anything far out and new agey works wonders as long as they "feel" what you're talking about it doesn't matter what kind of a base in reality it has. they want to believe in stupid sh!t like that.

palm reading, psychic sh!t, interpretation of her dreams, guiding her imagination, anything mystic and far out.

i talked about the chakras and about some concepts of eastern philosophies.

note that there are a few (not very many) women that are actually more grounded in reality and thus less receptive to new age psychobabble:D

its so fun to play with their cute little minds.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dekka, will you try to convince the hotties to live with you in a commune to experience universal love right before the UFO's come to pick you up?

If you're using "vibe" to mean "mood" and "destiny" to mean "possibility of a good future" then I'm all for the psychobabble. I'm against the psychobabble when your intention is to create new doctrine involving your desciples dressed in robes handing me pamphlets at the airport.

Last edited:

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pay no attention to Djdreamer. He is not up to your level, Dekka.

I think this COULD work if you do it right.

It is a fact that women are more spiritual than men.

The reason is because women are more sensitivity to emotions. Emotions are in fact energies. Because women are so in touch with their emotions, this in makes them more in tune to the spiritual world than men.

This is why it can be easy for you to get them to know what you are talking about.... because the feelings you initiate in them are convincing them.... and I don't blame them.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boricua_33015: Pay no attention to Djdreamer. He is not up to your level, Dekka.
Well Dekka betta be careful he doesn't get to the top level of seriousness with psychobabble...he might fall over...

When it comes to DJ'ism, balance is the key.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DjDreamer
Well Dekka betta be careful he doesn't get to the top level of seriousness with psychobabble...he might fall over...

When it comes to DJ'ism, balance is the key.
haha when it comes to being a DJ not caring about balence is the key. not caring about anything or the outcome of anything is the key bro. blow out the flame of your personal attachment to being accepted and embrace rejection. obtain seduction nirvana.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm...you think not caring about the outcome is the key to DJ'ing? You think that's Nirvana? Well I hope that doesn't entail another Kurt Cobain... Why bother having lengthy discussions promoting things you secretly disagreee with? Will you smoke crack cocaine to impress a 'spiritual' lady and when you get caught by law enforcers will you say you didn't inhale?

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm...you think not caring about the outcome is the key to DJ'ing? You think that's Nirvana? Well I hope that doesn't entail another Kurt Cobain... Why bother having lengthy discussions promoting things you secretly disagreee with? Will you smoke crack cocaine to impress a 'spiritual' lady and when you get caught will you say you didn't inhale?
smoke coke? sure you dont mean crack?

you dont make sense.

what im saying can be summarized thusly:

1. women dont need or operate on logic. you can use that to your advantage by not feeling you have to be constained to speak in logical, or about logical subjects.
2. caring about the outcome of any given situation makes you the unwitting servant to that situation. learn to love rejection and seek after it. stop caring what people think about you and set yourself free.
3. yes, balence may be the key to getting a woman, or may have the highest "success rate", but more important than successfull technique is "inner game", the point at which you stop caring about your success rate. that is why i tell guys to proposition women for sex outright and get slapped a few times. (they always say something like, "but DEKKA, you're not going to be successfull if you just ask women to have sex with you! you are a fool!.... to which i always reply, "so what? i didnt do it to be successfull... i did it to destroy my attachment to what people think and gain what i now love most.... a slap, a rejection, and a growing indifference to whats going on in the game of seduction.")

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wish to talk stupid sh!t to empress women? That is so sad...You allow a woman to dictate your personality. Pook wrote many paragraphs concerning that folly. Dekka, you should be a man...be real...stop playing idiotic mind games...

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wish to talk stupid **** to empress women? That is so sad...You allow a woman to dictate your personality.Pook wrote many paragraphs concerning that folly.Dekka, you should be a man...be real...stop playing idiotic mind games...
once in a while i fail miserably to get my point across even though i thought i was being rather obvious... for those lost souls who dont "get it" i always have to come down a few notchs to establish an "understanding".... i will humor you.

1. women dont make sense. feel free to explore the realm of the illogical because she wont know the diff. shes a woman. (this has nothing to do with me wanting or not wanting to "empress" said woman as you say).

2. i am a man, i am real (but multi-sided), but whats wrong with mind games?

3. women dont dictate my personality, my personality dictates women.

WizardOfOz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just finished watching The Man Who Knew Too Little (starring Bill Murray) and it reminded me of this post.

Don't worry DEKKA. I can see your point. I can also see why other people might not see it. All I can say to that is.... imagine how boring the world would be if we were all the same.

Let's all take what we like/believe in from here and apply it in our own ways. We have our similarities but let's enjoy being unique DJs.

If a fellow DJ offers something that works for him let's not shoot him down just because it contradicts something we've heard previously. Instead we should post questions like "That **** actually works for you? Really?"

Piece_Maker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dekka:
now when i speak to a woman i talk about "feeling her energy", "knowing what she was thinking", "healing her sickness with my touch".... and all kinds of other stupid-ass far out concepts that have no basis in reality.

i make women feel connected to me and feed their emotions chalk full of illogical new age bullsh!t. and they ARE EATING IT RIGHT UP!.
I'm sorry, but I just think this is stupid.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WizardOfOz: If a fellow DJ offers something that works for him let's not shoot him down just because it contradicts something we've heard previously. Instead we should post questions like "That **** actually works for you? Really?"
True...

Some DJ's decide to use integrity to get good results and others don't. It's just a difference in style...character...