Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talk about a mismatched couple....

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is this doing in tips? Are you suggesting we all be haters? Yeah, that's going to work really well :crazy:

DJ Noble

Don Juan
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
Philly fans are the worst and I think have the worst fan reputation in this country.

A truly ignorant statement. The longer you let mainstream media control your own ideas and opinions, the more clueless you will sound to others.. especially to those on this forum.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
DJ Noble said:
A truly ignorant statement. The longer you let mainstream media control your own ideas and opinions, the more clueless you will sound to others.. especially to those on this forum.
Oh yeah? I live in the Tri-State are and went to school in South Jersey (which is technically Philly territory). ALot of Philly fans are obnoxious and I have witnessed this at live sports games. New York fans are not far behind.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:whistle: i want to see some more!~

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rebound Material said:
Alright, I think ive kept silent about it for far too long now...but wtf did u mean by the last part of that sentece? I realize that you're saying guys who are average in looks can get chicks above their range, but you make it sound like the fact that the guy is asian SHOULD have been a burden for him.

What I don't like is all the racism on these boards. What does it matter that the guy is Asian dating a non Asian female? A number of posters on this site go on and on with a yellow fever lust for Asian females even talking about getting what many would call an FOB because she will be more traditional. Then there are the other race based threads dissing someone or other. It seems that a lot of guys here are so insecure about their lack of success with women that they have to put other groups down to make themselves feel better. How does that make such people better DJs? There's a lot of insecurity and a fear of losing certain females to certain other groups which foments the scarcity mentality.

No matter what the race of the man or woman who happen to be dating, wouldn't it be better to learn from what you see and to think about what you can do to improve your own game and get the woman that you want? There should be no place for racial scapegoating, gawking or the like on a forum that is geared toward helping guys learn from each other how to be better with women. This is a site for guys to learn about women. Or is it that men is a term meant for some ie racially and not for others?

Whether you're white, black, Asian, Hispanic, Native American, etc. put it in the simplest of terms: MEN share common attitudes, interests, wants and needs that are BASIC to our gender in that all men are the same. You should know that by the commonality of the various posts here. It is WOMEN who are different from us on the most basic biological terms. Those who can't see this never will and will never become don juans. :down:

Jason#4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being_the_Don said:
What I don't like is all the racism on these boards. What does it matter that the guy is Asian dating a non Asian female? A number of posters on this site go on and on with a yellow fever lust for Asian females even talking about getting what many would call an FOB because she will be more traditional. Then there are the other race based threads dissing someone or other. It seems that a lot of guys here are so insecure about their lack of success with women that they have to put other groups down to make themselves feel better. How does that make such people better DJs? There's a lot of insecurity and a fear of losing certain females to certain other groups which foments the scarcity mentality.

No matter what the race of the man or woman who happen to be dating, wouldn't it be better to learn from what you see and to think about what you can do to improve your own game and get the woman that you want? There should be no place for racial scapegoating, gawking or the like on a forum that is geared toward helping guys learn from each other how to be better with women. This is a site for guys to learn about women. Or is it that men is a term meant for some ie racially and not for others?

Whether you're white, black, Asian, Hispanic, Native American, etc. put it in the simplest of terms: MEN share common attitudes, interests, wants and needs that are BASIC to our gender in that all men are the same. You should know that by the commonality of the various posts here. It is WOMEN who are different from us on the most basic biological terms. Those who can't see this never will and will never become don juans. :down:
:up:

panosha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being_the_Don said:

This thread is now closed..:crackup:

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
I think that, women'll do this so as to BROADCAST their availability, and beckon a guy to come and TAKE her away from him. Just look at Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon. He ain't got no business being with her. Reese is broadcasting her availability. She'll NEVER marry him.
This isn't the first time I've seen guys hate.

I have Asian friends that are cool as ****. I want to tell you about this one Asian friend, Rod, who girls have told me is good-looking dude. He's the most laid back guy, and he pulls HB8-9 pretty often. Well, he pulled the hottest girl at my college recently, who happens to be an up-and-coming model. Every other guy at college wants to lay this girl.

At parties, random guys who don't know Rod have come up to me and asked me dumb questions like "how the hell did THAT happen lol" and making cracks about his race.

And guess what, it's NEVER been a girl who has been surprised by the couple, although one girl commented to me the other day that "they're a HOT couple."

The guy in the pic is not that good-looking. But if he's cool as ****, then it should not surprise you any more than if a mediocre-looking white or black guy pulled a chick.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're Philly fans, which means they are a completely different type of human being...........:D

Kidding guys, all i've heard is experiences from other football fans that have been to games in Philly, that they always feel unsafe because the fans are crazy.