Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Talk about a mismatched couple....

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
This pic is the best motivation I have seen in a long time.

Next time you think a girl is "out of your league" please remember this....

I was browsing local girls in my area when I came across this.

This girl is 5'10" gorgeous, big tits and all. THIS IS HER BOYFRIEND. AND THAT IS ONE OF THE BETTER PICS OF HIM!Not only is he average at best looking, he is ASIAN.

Use this as motivation DJ's.

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh140/stuka8739/Asian.jpg

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh140/stuka8739/Asian2.jpg

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few guesses as to why this union exists...

1. She's trying to make some guy that dumped her jealous.

2. He's a rich kid.

3. Its true love.

Using Occam's Razor I'd say #2 is the most likely scenario.

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or they're just "freinds". Lol,but congrats to him. Maybe they do love one another,is that so wrong?

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stuka1939 said:
Not only is he average at best looking, he is ASIAN.
Alright, I think ive kept silent about it for far too long now...but wtf did u mean by the last part of that sentece? I realize that you're saying guys who are average in looks can get chicks above their range, but you make it sound like the fact that the guy is asian SHOULD have been a burden for him.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
Rebound Material said:
Alright, I think ive kept silent about it for far too long now...but wtf did u mean by the last part of that sentece? I realize that you're saying guys who are average in looks can get chicks above their range, but you make it sound like the fact that the guy is asian SHOULD have been a burden for him.
How many Asian guys do you see with white girls? I've have seen it maybe a couple times in my life.

I mentioned the fact he was Asian because all of the Asians on here ***** about how the white women don't like them and how they are always stereotyped as shy and introverted, etc.

igotaplan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get off your shallow horse

It seems as though the girl is smart enough NOT to believe those stupid stereotypes about Asians, otherwise she wouldn't have her picture taken with the guy. If anything the most you should be offended by is her make up overdose, otherwise there's nothing particularly odd about this couple. :yawn:

Jason#4

Don Juan
Reaction score
aww did the ASIAN guy steal your girlfriend, stuka? you better go work on your neg hits

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that, women'll do this so as to BROADCAST their availability, and beckon a guy to come and TAKE her away from him. Just look at Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon. He ain't got no business being with her. Reese is broadcasting her availability. She'll NEVER marry him.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
igotaplan said:
It seems as though the girl is smart enough NOT to believe those stupid stereotypes about Asians, otherwise she wouldn't have her picture taken with the guy. If anything the most you should be offended by is her make up overdose, otherwise there's nothing particularly odd about this couple. :yawn:

Sure there is. I am NOT hating on the guy, but this may not be a 9 or 10, but she is definitely an 8. In other pics, she has a real nice bod and big boobs+long legs.

He, on the other hand, has ugly teeth, a gummy smile and average at best facial aesthetics.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
I think that, women'll do this so as to BROADCAST their availability, and beckon a guy to come and TAKE her away from him. Just look at Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon. He ain't got no business being with her. Reese is broadcasting her availability. She'll NEVER marry him.
Yeah, but they are physically not a mismatched couple. If anything, he is better looking than her. She looks like a damned Gremlin.

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk about a pointless thread....
I'm sure they're both nice people. After all, they're Eagles fans. :crackup:

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
Ol'BlueEyes said:
Talk about a pointless thread....
I'm sure they're both nice people. After all, they're Eagles fans. :crackup:

Philly fans are the worst and I think have the worst fan reputation in this country.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy has obviously got a LIFE.

The pic didn't really shock me. There is no fu'cking spoon!