Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taking valium to reduced AA

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys ignore sage advise here. Posting on this board is like throwing pearls before swine.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
Yeah that's great advice, everyone who suffers from anxiety and mental blocks should just kill themselves.

There are more ways to meet women then approaching. I get more pu$$y then a lot of the guys here without it, but it is not optimal.

I say use the drugs if they help.
Of course . I didnt meant that anyone who suffers from anxiety or something else should kill yourself . Of course women are not the most important thing in our life . We also should focus on other hobbies and other things .

I said that because i know that anyone can control his body .
And everyone should try to do something that its scared of .
Everyone should step out of his comfort zone .

You think its easy for me ? Sometimes i shake . But i still do it . I FORCE myself to do it . I push myself to do it .

I started getting out of comfort zone about 3 years before . I went to every big market full of people and every pharmacy asking for condoms , for tiny condoms , for XXL condoms . Than i fought people to step out of my comfort zone . I used to shake when someone got in my face . But i step out of comfort and fight them back . I used and i still wear some peacock items ( big ass necklaces made by me , big hats etc ) .

Im trying to tell that dude the best way to defeat his anxietys . Im telling what worked for me . And what worked for people that are KING OF CONFIDENCE .

Of course im not telling people to go kill themselves for fvcking AA or something related to women or any kind of thing . Life is full of things . If you're not good in one , you can become good . If you cant , there are going to be a lot of things that you are good at them .

connor32 said:
why r there morons like you in this world. people like u r so unnecessary. you're a douche.

Why are there morons like you that dont look in the deep meaning of life ?

Why are there morons like you that only live in surface of life ?

Why are there morons like you that are ready to got in someones d1ck without listening and understanding well what they said ?

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not everyone can control their body unless they have a healthy mind. If you haven't had an anxiety disorder you can't really make a comment like that.

But yes, It's all about pushing comfort zones every day.

eko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rhoto said:
And you're talking to a near daily. =)
well your name is the brand of the best eye drops for stoners.. dead giveaway

connor32

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are there morons like you that dont look in the deep meaning of life ?

Why are there morons like you that only live in surface of life ?

Why are there morons like you that are ready to got in someones d1ck without listening and understanding well what they said ?[/QUOTE]

you told someone with anxiety problems to kill himself. we were all supposed to assume that by "kill yourself" you meant something deeper and clever? give me a fvkin break!

traffic

Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
There are more ways to meet women then approaching. I get more pu$$y then a lot of the guys here without it, but it is not optimal.
How do you get pu$$y without approaching women?

Do you use some sort of Jedi mind trick to force them to fvck you?

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
traffic said:
How do you get pu$$y without approaching women?

Do you use some sort of Jedi mind trick to force them to fvck you?
House party's are my thing. My friends will introduce me to their friends and it goes from there. They will either tell me straight up that they want to bunk with me or they will tell my friend that they like me or ask me to dance or I ask if they want to smoke a joint with me. Sometimes I even get the balls to ask for their number if high interest is obvious.

Being in top shape helps.

But I still feel pathetic for having this unresolved fear.

traffic

Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
House party's are my thing. My friends will introduce me to their friends and it goes from there. They will either tell me straight up that they want to bunk with me or they will tell my friend that they like me or ask me to dance or I ask if they want to smoke a joint with me. Sometimes I even get the balls to ask for their number if high interest is obvious.

Being in top shape helps.

But I still feel pathetic for having this unresolved fear.
The problem with your method is that you're not in control. You have to rely on friends to hook you up. What if you see an hb9 who does not have any common acquaintances with you? Do you just give up and think it's hopeless to meet her because no one will introduce you?

Trust me. It's better to be able to approach them without needing anything other than yourself and your charm. If you get shot down at least you'll feel good about trying and it will be easier the next time.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jdawgmcb said:
But my shrink recommends taking it before a stressful situation (I also have panic attacks)
If it's truly stress/anxiety and panic attacks, look into the work of Lucinda Bassett. She has a good program on how to deal with these issues directly. Here's a link to a self assessment which may give you a bit more insght into some of the challenges you may have.

http://www.stresscenter.com/self_test/test.php

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It would probably help if you use it properly. Take the least amount necessary and treat it like resistance training and force your self out of your comfort zone slowly. Might want to do the boot camp with it. Make sure you are using it as a tool and not a crutch.

jdawgmcb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
If it's truly stress/anxiety and panic attacks, look into the work of Lucinda Bassett. She has a good program on how to deal with these issues directly. Here's a link to a self assessment which may give you a bit more insght into some of the challenges you may have.

http://www.stresscenter.com/self_test/test.php
i got a 66 on it, but the anxiety part was like through the wall