Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

TAking Sh1ts

Hockey Playa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually take 2-4 ****s a day. Weird thing is, i usually have to **** within 5-10 mins of every meal like clockwork... it feels like it goes through my system so fast...anyone else have similar experience? maybe this is a good thing and it means i have fast metabolism? any ideas

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its mostly a good diet and plenty of liquids that's doing it for 'ya. Typically people should digest meals in 4-5 hours and then use the bathroom a little there after. If you're eating several good meals a day and have a good amount of enzymes in your system, you'll go several times a day. Now compare that with the typical American who may not go for 2-3 days at a time. Think about the backup that's building up in their guts. You see guys who don't eat junk but have that bloated look? It ain't fat.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends if your having watery stools and that could be a sign of IBS but if your having some good soft smooth logs then your digestion sounds pretty healthy to me.

LoneSilver

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneSilver said:
good soft smooth logs
LoneSilver
for some reason...that description made me regret reading this thread

as for $hitting...4 times a day is a bit much, but if everything feels fine down there you should be okay. :up:

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Think about the backup that's building up in their guts. You see guys who don't eat junk but have that bloated look? It ain't fat.
Any idea what's causing those guys to go for 2-3 days without taking a ****? Especially when they're drinking a fair amount of water and regular small meals throughout the day :eek:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you're taking in a lot of prune juice.

For some reason when I was in highschool my gym teacher at the time made it a point to tell us that his prune juice regimen kept him regular lmao.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
smooth guy said:
Any idea what's causing those guys to go for 2-3 days without taking a ****? Especially when they're drinking a fair amount of water and regular small meals throughout the day :eek:
Oh no, I meant that they typical person eating a typical American diet will only be able to go every 2-3 days (sometimes longer! :eek:). Eating huge meals, not drinking enough "basic" liquids like water (too much soda and other caffeinated drinks), not balancing enough roughage and fruits & vegetables with the amount of meat they were eating and just eating a ton of refined foods. All of that just clogs the system. If it's not getting out it just compacts itself into about five feet of the large intestine.

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Oh no, I meant that they typical person eating a typical American diet will only be able to go every 2-3 days (sometimes longer! :eek:). Eating huge meals, not drinking enough "basic" liquids like water (too much soda and other caffeinated drinks), not balancing enough roughage and fruits & vegetables with the amount of meat they were eating and just eating a ton of refined foods. All of that just clogs the system. If it's not getting out it just compacts itself into about five feet of the large intestine.
I was referring to myself actually. :D

So it's safe to say that if I'm eating 6 healthy meals a day (small ones) and drinking just water and coffee, that something's fishy going on with my system if I go once every 2 or days.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try to do better not time lol!!

LoneSilver

I-tallionStallion said:
for some reason...that description made me regret reading this thread

as for $hitting...4 times a day is a bit much, but if everything feels fine down there you should be okay. :up:

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to go around that amount daily, when I was a little fat kid. Now that I've sped up the metabolism, it isn't as frequent as before. Anyways I don't wanna talk sh!t right now.

Damocles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I generally take one to two large ****s a day. They are typically brown, sink quickly, contain little to no recognizable food matter, other than corn or occasionaly lettuce. When I weight myself before and after a large bowel movement, I find that they weigh approximately two to two and a half pounds, on average, with the first bowel movement tending to weigh substantially more than any subsequent bowel movements.

While I am unable to accurately describe the odour of my feces, I have in the past been asked by family members and roommates if any small anmials have recently passed away somewhere in my digestive tract. On one occasion, I was politely asked to refrain from taking any future dumps in a friend's preferred bathroom, with the friend noting that "the whole damn basement smells like a goddamn outhouse."

... seriously though... bowel movements are an individual thing... as long as there's nothing unusual about your stools (no blood, no pain, no unusual colours like blue, yellow, green, or black, nothing too hard or too loose), you're alright. If you're going to the bathroom as often as you usually do, you're alright.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^

Hahahah.. omg i laughed my ass off

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
I find myself taking a sh!t for maybe 10+ sometimes even 20 minutes. I just feel like I got another turd that hasn't come out. How can I improve my digestion system so I can use the bathroom for less than 10 minutes

dude, you spent over 3 hours a day taking sh*ts?

thats f*cked up.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damocles said:
... seriously though... bowel movements are an individual thing... as long as there's nothing unusual about your stools (no blood, no pain, no unusual colours like blue, yellow, green, or black, nothing too hard or too loose), you're alright. If you're going to the bathroom as often as you usually do, you're alright.

one time i took a dump and a condom came out. i was like WTF how did that get in there.

to this day i still can't explain it. maybe someone put a condom in my supper and i ate it. thats possible right?

JLR

Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
one time i took a dump and a condom came out. i was like WTF how did that get in there.

to this day i still can't explain it. maybe someone put a condom in my supper and i ate it. thats possible right?
Uhhhhh....sure..

My college girlfriend's dog once puked up one of my used condoms; guess you could say I was a litterbug back then...

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:

No actually I think some dude fvcked you up the @ss and left his load in there.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damocles said:
While I am unable to accurately describe the odour of my feces, I have in the past been asked by family members and roommates if any small anmials have recently passed away somewhere in my digestive tract. On one occasion, I was politely asked to refrain from taking any future dumps in a friend's preferred bathroom, with the friend noting that "the whole damn basement smells like a goddamn outhouse."

... seriously though... bowel movements are an individual thing... as long as there's nothing unusual about your stools (no blood, no pain, no unusual colours like blue, yellow, green, or black, nothing too hard or too loose), you're alright.
joekerr31 said:
dude, you spent over 3 hours a day taking sh*ts?

thats f*cked up.
LoneSilver said:
good soft smooth logs

My side. it hurts. Cant stop laughing.