Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taking it to the Next Level

C0CKTAIL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Again Borders,

So I am back this will be my last post for a while now on the introductory stuff its more time consuming than I thought, after all I am here to learn also and believe me I want to be the best in the field. Im sure all the specifics can be handled by others on the board and the resource is huge:

I want to have a look at how things develop after initial contact, maybe after the 3-4th week and why you might want to take the relationship to the next level.

WHATS MAKES UP YOU
DETERMING YOUR LIST OF PRIORITIES
WHAT ARE YOUR END GOALS STAYING IN CONTROL

In my previous posts(Now in the TIPS SECTIONS) I analyzed what qualities make me up after all these ENABLED ME to get the girl in the first place and IF THESE DON’T CHANGE OVERALL should enable me to keep the girl.

Note: the individual qualities are constantly improving themselves i.e. CONFIDENCE constantly challenging itself UNIQUENESS ability to blend in adapt but SHINE BE VIBRANT, you always adapting to do this. That’s why overall you’re the same but in essence always becoming a better version of yourself: This concept might be hard to understand but it’s the only way I can explain it.

SO LETS HAVE A LOOK:

CONFIDENCE – Feeling good about your self inside,ignoring that niggling voice at the back of your head called SELF DOUBT
RESPECT – earning the respect of others will give you the respect you deserve
UNIQUENESS – Chameleon ability to blend in but Shine above others
SELFISHNESS – Determing your goals and going for them. Whilst still know right from wrong

So my first post looked at how these relate to your attitude towards dating and the world around us, now the women you have met has her own set of QUALITIES she will be measuring you against, hey if after your THIRD date she is still interested you have scored highly on her list but also ask your self HOW HAS SHE SCORED ON MY LIST….

DETERMING YOUR LIST: COME ON BE SELFISH

I want a girl who is not afraid to speak her mind and be opinionated (CONFIDENCE,DETERMINATION)
I want a girl who is good in bed
I want a girl who will make me laugh
I want a girl I can look after
I want a girl who will put up with my moods
I want an independent girl who know what she wants from life and will motivate me in life (SELFISNESS,RESPECT)

The list goes on..now you will never meet MISS 100% I haven’t and I not even sure if its possible but you can PRIORITISE this list into Important factors and go from there…

Wow so looking at your list and comparing it to her list do u see a similarity. YES they are very similar :

Men and Women aren’t so different after all at the end of the day MOST OF US WANT THE SAME THING.

SO has she matched your qualities can you see this developing into a long term thing IF the answer is NO then heck why not keep this casual,casual sex then eventually breaking off and becoming FRIENDS has happened to me a few times and I cant see no wrong it, friendship bonds are usually a lot tighter afterwards .

BUT WAIT SHE HAS MATCHED MY LIST OF QUALITIES – great so you being the dominant male should now STEP UP THE GAME AND TAKE THINGS FURTHER.

YOU WILL DO THIS BY ASSIMILATING HER INTO YOUR LIFE NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND- SO THERES A BIG 50/50 but it should be more 65/50 on your half.

FOR example her staying around YOUR HOUSE more frequently , you making setting the dates, her fitting into your schedule DONE RIGHT FROM THE START WILL FORM THE BASIS OF HOW YOUR RELTIONSHIP WORKS– she will be doing this still in your terms keeping you in control of the relationship whilst you have this control you also gain the ability to shield your self from hurt. And she will be the one wanting to please you not the other way round.

SO YOU ARE IN A BRILLIANT POSITION in this relationship – YOU CALL THE SHOTS, YOU ARE IN ESSENCE THE MAN, re-read through post my writing style might be hard to follow but it all wraps up,

SO I HAVE COVERED MAKING THE INTIAL CONTACT IN EARLEIR POSTS AND SKIPPED TO MAYBE 3 – 4th week of dating WELL THERE IS A HELLA LOT OF IN BETWEEN STUFF but depending on how she matches up is how fast you can turn this into a LTR or KEEP IT CASUAL.

Hope it makes sense opinions welcome,

Tbone

Don Juan
Reaction score
i like the control idea....in my house my mum is essentially the one who is in control my dad is how you would say pvssy whipped..i know he dosent like it but i cant see it changing...

i wish i had a role model someone i could look up to and learn from insted i got stuck with afc dad

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CT, you post some of the greatest info I´ve ever seen. Keep it up.
And remember to post tips on the tips forum.

------------------
"In doing good, avoid notoriety; in doing evil, avoid self-awareness" Duncan Idaho, Mentat (Dune).

"I can imagine a perfect world, a world without hate, a world without war. Then I can imagine us attacking that world
because they'd never expect it." --Jack Handey's "Deep Thoughts"