Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Taking cues from Conan: latenight conversation

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just watching some conan o'brien show, and i noticed that he has devastatingly beautiful women on the show all the time. And they always have a good time and want to come back. So, i got to thinking, and I came to the already known realisation that women associate talking about themselves with having a good time, i mean, what better topic!

But just watching Conan and what he does to keep them talking, like a little nod and a uh huh every so often. He also listens closely to everything they're saying, and pounces on the first thing he thinks is funny in a way that is sort of making fun of the girl, but like he's clueless at the same time, and then she has to explain it to him.

Personally i think he elicits the perfect qualities needed to have a fun conversation with women, while leaving them with the impression of having a great time, cause they talked about themselves the whole time.

In conclusion, required viewing: Conan O'Brien, late night NBC

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think of myself as a good listener. I get girls talking about themselves... however for me it has gotten me in the "friends" category.

Conan is also interviewing rather social girls and they have a rehearsal.

You really have to naturally vibe with a chick in the field to be able to talk naturally like that. When I force it, I feel like a interigator or a job-interviewer.

But yea, Conan is a great conversationalist... don't forget to take it to the next level with the girl or you'll probably end up being her buddy. But don't force it... its kind of a paradox -- which is why seduction is an art.

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thought the same in the past. In particular Conan and Craig Kilborne are masterful conversationalists.

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup this guy definitely beats jay leno and david letterman. This guy has big balls, he does so much crazy **** and he doesn't care what people think of him. And he can handle anyone who comes on his show. But yeah he is interviewing them, and I don't think conversations should be like interviews.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Conan O'Brien is my favorite late-night host. In addition to listening attentively, Conan also makes a lot of jokes towards his guests, and everyone ends up having a good time. Another cool thing: whenever he says something that not quite funny, he can still make fun of himself and get the audience laughing again.

One interesting thing I noticed from him is that he refers to comments he made earlier in the show, and pokes fun at that.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one thing about Conan is that most of his humor is coming from self deprecation and making sounds like a geek. Its cool when you want to make people laugh but it won't really work on a chick, she will most likely think you are immature and wierd.

The best comedian making witty comments out of serious topics is Jon Stewert from the Daily show, this guy brings out very witty and intelligent shots and comebacks.

Another good one is Jimmy Kimmel. His jokes work because he tends to be an a$$hole and makes fun of everyone. Women often love to find flaws in people and make fun of them to make themselves feel better.

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think self deprecation jokes will work on chicks only if u sparingly. Using it too much will i think make u look like u have no self confidence cuz ur putting urself down.

i'm gonna learn it.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Self deprecation only works if you try making it a positive spin.

For example if you have average face you can say stuff:

"What do you think I got this job just because of my pretty face??!"

as Oppose to " I know they didn't hire me because of my face, it kinda looks like it got hit by a frying pan"

When you put yourself down due to self deprecation, the chick will tend to agree with what you are saying and laugh at you and not with you. Don't put a negative spin on things.