Taken it slowly....

Cpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi im in a sitaution where theres a girl i like a good bit who is not long out of a relationship. Now we have been texting here and there and finally kissed other day but thing is and i understand completely where she is coming from but dont know what to do.

She wants to meet up here and there get know each other and that but at same time to text here and there not good bit and meet up and see what happens as we go and i understand that but thing is she said a few days before we kissed when we were talking about our feelings for one another and when talking about this she said that if i liked her like i said i did that if we wanted something happen id have show that id be fighting for her an mean what i say when i say that i like her a lot.
Now she is only out relationship since around start of february and is all messed in head from last relationship and still gets upset about it here and there and lets get to her but this happens.
Why problem is that im confused on what to do she wants text here and there and meet up and take things slow and see how it goes but same time i have show i want her and mean what i say... but like if so when do i text or what say because dont want to seem annoying and want respect that she wants be free for while and get her head straight but same time ive show that i want her and all that but im just so confused on what to do and plus work with her aswel, but same time im mad about the girl and she said she has feelings for me to but is afraid of the feelings because of past relationships especially last one on her. But when we kissed which she said we should because of the feelings that she was happy we did.
So like please tell me what do i do im overthinking it and need straight answers and honest ones because i want try make this work or at least see if it can.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a way to relax and have fun.

Cpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda of hard when i do like her but just dont know what im to do to show her i do want her like she said but same time to text or whatever here and there so i dont know heads wrecked about it....

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda of hard when i do like her but just dont know what im to do to show her i do want her like she said but same time to text or whatever here and there so i dont know heads wrecked about it....
I would suggest some alone time to regain your frame. It works wonders.

At the end of the day, if it's hard to have a good time, then what do you think will happen to her interest level?

Cpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would suggest some alone time to regain your frame. It works wonders.

At the end of the day, if it's hard to have a good time, then what do you think will happen to her interest level?
See i dont know like... i dont know why im letting it bother me so much and just cant stop thinking about her like i was chatting her grand here and there in work but like outside work i dont know when to text see if she wants me or that if she wants me leave her alone to be free but same time show i wsnt her and that im not lying about the feelings...
Im overthinking the whole thing and am just lost on whats happening because she did say she haf feeling for me an said she was happy that we kissed and all and she said we should do it again sometime so i dont know its just wrecking my head the whole scenario is

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See i dont know like... i dont know why im letting it bother me so much and just cant stop thinking about her like i was chatting her grand here and there in work but like outside work i dont know when to text see if she wants me or that if she wants me leave her alone to be free but same time show i wsnt her and that im not lying about the feelings...
Im overthinking the whole thing and am just lost on whats happening because she did say she haf feeling for me an said she was happy that we kissed and all and she said we should do it again sometime so i dont know its just wrecking my head the whole scenario is
Stay focused on your mission! You have one, right? That will get her out of your head, for the most part.

Cpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay focused on your mission! You have one, right? That will get her out of your head, for the most part.

I dont understand what you mean there, and thing is id like something happen between me and her and she said probably down line to because she wants get know me and she out of relationship since mid february and her head got ****ed up in it thats why she wants to be free but same time she even said she would like see somwthing happen because she likes me to

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bang her or leave her.

It's not your responsibility to give a crap about her relationship baggage.

If she doesnt put out there's plenty more than will.

You are going down the typical oneitis road.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont understand what you mean there, and thing is id like something happen between me and her and she said probably down line to because she wants get know me and she out of relationship since mid february and her head got ****ed up in it thats why she wants to be free but same time she even said she would like see somwthing happen because she likes me to
You are likely in the friendzone. She may have the ex in the background, you are probably the backup plan, in case she can't make things happen with her ex. I would walk away, and see if she reaches out. Oh yeah, read the dj bible, if you haven't already.

see: http://www.mts.net/~bpony/djbible/

Cpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bang her or leave her.

It's not your responsibility to give a crap about her relationship baggage.

If she doesnt put out there's plenty more than will.

You are going down the typical oneitis road.

Whats oneitis?
And weve already kisse and dry humped other day but she wants take it slow an meet again yet im to let her be free and not always in contact yet she wants me show that do have feelinga for her

Cpal

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are likely in the friendzone. She may have the ex in the background, you are probably the backup plan, in case she can't make things happen with her ex. I would walk away, and see if she reaches out. Oh yeah, read the dj bible, if you haven't already.

see: http://www.mts.net/~bpony/djbible/
No he ****ed her up big time so doubt she is... and whats it about

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure how do i do that if im to show that i actually do like how do i make her want chase me if I have show her that i really like her
I recommend Doc Love's book "The System". It will challenge your mind and make you think, which is a good thing for you right now.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop paying attention to what women say. It's irrelevant. When you are with her escalate and try and bang. Once that happens she will have a whole different outlook on things.

Women's views on things are very transient and based on how they are feeling at that time in many cases. Stop thinking when she says something today that she will be thinking the same thing next week, a lot of times she won't. In reality, stop even caring what she says, it has no relevance to what you want to do. Hear her out, say OK and then continue on the path you want to go down as if you never heard any of it.