Takeaway

April_Infinite

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been wondering how to do this for quite a while now. None of the major bible articles really cover it, maybe a couple LJBF articles quickly mention it, but don't explain how to do it in depth.

What are your insights about how to takeaway a girl you screwed up with?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Buy a van, follow her home, through her in the van, tie her up, get revenge and rape her, bury her in some little travelled forest.

Other than that, move on, find new girls to screw up with. Life is filled with failure, get use to it. Don't dwell on the past. You know that warm pvssy that made you feel sooo good, guess what, and this may come as a shock to you. A different warm pvssy can make you feel just as good. So drop the ego, realize that you can't have every single women back and go give some skank an anger bang she'll never forget.

April_Infinite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes Shezz, I refering to when you would recover a girl that you messed up with or if she told you LJBF.

MacAvoy, I am quite aware that everything is over. I'm not asking how to takeaway to go get her back, that would be quite AFC, but rather to have her choose to come back to me. Also, I just truly am interested on how to takeaway, and noone really covers it well.