Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Take the lead, Be a MAN and dump her.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not just talking about dumping any chick in a relationship that's good. I'm talking about a relationship where it seems she's complaining more, looking to go out with friends, and nitpicking. Especially if you don't see anything you could be doing wrong.

If you find a chick starts nitpicking, wants to go out with friends more when she previously didn't. She's too much of a coward to say what she really wants. Her freedom. (Some chicks won't state what they want but will start slowly turning to non-verbal communication by turning to a b1tch etc, to clue you in to drop their azz.)

At that point you need to be a MAN and show leadership and not turn into her simp who keeps trying to "work things out" and see what else you could be doing so long as you aren't doing anything to ruin the relationship (she'll despise you for it even though she's the one who really wants out) and kick her azz to the curb like a man.

Once she's gone don't take the chick back. Go ghost and move on. Simply use that past as a learning experience of signs the next chick may want out and reflection on bettering yourself in the future. (If it keeps happening to you though you may want to see what you could be doing wrong though.)

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
More importantly, being in a relationship can harm your choice to be celibate.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
I'm not just talking about dumping any chick in a relationship that's good. I'm talking about a relationship where it seems she's complaining more, looking to go out with friends, and nitpicking. Especially if you don't see anything you could be doing wrong.

If you find a chick starts nitpicking, wants to go out with friends more when she previously didn't. She's too much of a coward to say what she really wants. Her freedom. (Some chicks won't state what they want but will start slowly turning to non-verbal communication by turning to a b1tch etc, to clue you in to drop their azz.)

At that point you need to be a MAN and show leadership and not turn into her simp who keeps trying to "work things out" and see what else you could be doing so long as you aren't doing anything to ruin the relationship (she'll despise you for it even though she's the one who really wants out) and kick her azz to the curb like a man.

Once she's gone don't take the chick back. Go ghost and move on. Simply use that past as a learning experience of signs the next chick may want out and reflection on bettering yourself in the future. (If it keeps happening to you though you may want to see what you could be doing wrong though.)

That's true to the extent that if you becoming totally alpha so you could still keep her interested but instead you over did it and pushed her away, then you may try and be reconciling and maybe draw her back in.

However if you feel that after being a bit beta you still have to keep on chasing, then you should back off and like the OP says end it because that's what she is thinking. Something has changed along the way and working things out is a waste of time. Face the fact .You just have to leave. Simple as that.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to call them out if this any signs of this type thing starts happening and say if you want it to be over then just say that magic word and it will be done. This tends to keep them in line...but if i really believed she wanted to be rid of me i agree with OP...i would initiate the breakup...

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
I like to call them out if this any signs of this type thing starts happening and say if you want it to be over then just say that magic word and it will be done. This tends to keep them in line...but if i really believed she wanted to be rid of me i agree with OP...i would initiate the breakup...
Or you could not give a ****. Spin plates. When she dumps you..say nothing.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:

Combine This with THIS and we have some bible :D this goes in hand with wdw's post on page 2(#30)

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:

I agree. We men like to blame ourselves and try to fix broken things. Sometimes its our downfall. Not everything can be fixed (or is worth fixing).

Women are hypergamous so even if you do everything right she can still "want out" if a better deal comes along or if she just plain loses interest in the relationship.

The only way to guarantee a woman never leaves you is to make her dependent on you (like a child). This is almost impossible in 2013 with all the resources women have at their disposal from white knights and the state. :)

Relationships are not logical or rational. For women.. there is no good or bad reason to leave a man. She just has to decide she wants out and that's good enough for her to "invent" a reason.