Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Take it with a grain of salt

pressure0354

Don Juan
Reaction score
While I agree with most of the post and discussion within this forum, I take all advice and tips with a grain of salt. I fear sometimes that budding DJs might take to heart everything mentioned in here and become egotistical and trying to hard to be alpa.

What’s important is the basic idea. Kind of like religion. The idea is important. The basic idea that budding DJs should get from all this crap is:

-Be confident in yourself
-Girls do like having sex
-Getting a girl is not your priority in life, it is yourself
-Set a variety of goals
-Always try to improve yourself

And that’s it really. Simple. Ignore the noise about over exaggeration of these basic themes and ideas. There may be more common ideas as well but that is what I have gotten from all of this about 2-3 years ago, and now I am in a happy relationship while remaining ambitious.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but.. Why do chicks crush on cerain guys but not others?

The points you posted were good and all for ourselves but it really won't answer the question or even help us get laid.. just make us happier people.

It's not explaining why some guys get laid and others don't. And so far every explanation of that has been proven wrong.

niceguydying

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd]Yeah but.. Why do chicks crush on cerain guys but not others?

The same reason some like Ferrari over a Porsche. It is all about tastes. This is a decent post. Being happy is the TOP answer, make no mistake about it!

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like Ive been telling people the whole time. Dont listen to the idiots on the board. You have to decide who the idiots are though.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Yeah but.. Why do chicks crush on cerain guys but not others?

The points you posted were good and all for ourselves but it really won't answer the question or even help us get laid.. just make us happier people.

It's not explaining why some guys get laid and others don't. And so far every explanation of that has been proven wrong.
There must be a reason why, not every hot babe desired to be with me, yet a few did, why I don't know.

I've known guys who at least 50% of the hottest babes desired, but they didn't read any seduction technique books, or anything like that, the girls just liked them for some unknown reason.

I've known other guys who no pretty girls ever desired to be with, yet they were friendly types of men, but no girls ever wanted them to be their boyfriends.

I have also known guys who the hottest babes normally didn't desire to be with, but they ended up in a long term relationship with a gorgeous girl all the same.

There must be a reason to all of this, but I don't really understand it all myself, but as I am 38 and my Wife is a HB8 21 year old I am very happy indeed, but only 10% of the girls like this would be attracted to me in this way. :up:

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but why do some guys have more girls liking them then others?

I can tell you it has nothing to do with the reasons the site gives.
Just some unknown reason, this site is against luck but it can't be explained.

Also why do so many fall for PUA stuff?

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yeah obviously nobody on this site actually knows (I mean it is a website afterall..) but neither does some random guy, but for a site about that very idea, it's kind of disturbing it's not even close.

I know when you actually get out there in life this site is still way off. When some guy understands what's really going on, does he just not use the internet anymore or what?