Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Take a zinc tablet daily

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And your d!ck will thank you.

But it's also vital for T production and muscle recovery. I feel better since I began taking it.

But your d!ck will thank you.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you could just eat oysters. I'm a big fan of getting vitamins naturally in foods.

But yeah zinc kicks ass, sort of like the way celery does - see celery thread.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of getting vitamins naturally in foods.
If you are getting vitamins ONLY from food then you are handicapping yourself and slowing progress. I would even go so far as to say your probably nutritionally deficient, especially if you workout consistently.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know its good for skin too . .

I'm already on a multi-vitamin that gives me 100% . . should I still take more? I have some lying around.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
been taking zinc for months and my **** hasn't said a word yet, what am i doing wrong??!

i hear ZMA is pretty good, i just take

zinc
vit D 1000% for good skin
multi
vit c 3 grams per day

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
just got some vitamins today!!

RMM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My current regime of supplements is: Vitamins B C and E, Zinc, Magnesium, Glucosamine, CLA, and Phosphagen.

Not sure if the Zinc is doing anything for my ****, or if it's the testosterone making me horny all the time...

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zinc is an essential mineral in the production of T, muscle & tissue health and recovery, and it is the final word on sexual health.

I got bigger after I started taking a zinc pill, so I did a little research. If you look at the ingredients in expensive "penis enhancement" pills, you'll see things like "rishi mushroom" and "somethings wort" and other crap that sounds like a witch's brew, and then at the bottom ZINC-600%. I'm betting that zinc has more to do with it than anything.

Make sure you get a stand-alone zinc pill that is fast dissolving, those big multivitamins are like gravel and they usually don't even dissolve.

SrDedosRapidos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excess zinc does absolutely nothing unless you have a deficiency. The extra Zn is just passed through your urine. It can't really hurt unless you're taking a LOT of it. If you eat a lot of meat though, chances are you are getting enough. Most multivitamins contain Zn so buying a separate supplement seems like a big waste of money to me.

The only way to increase testosterone production beyond what your body naturally makes is steroids. There is a reason for this...

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a big pumpkin' seed eater daily... great source of zinc and I do agree everything that Julius said about zinc.

Powerlifter

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All I take is fish oil and a multivitamin. Need to start taking vit. c tablets again too.

My multi has zinc in already.

@Julius lol in what way are multis like "gravel"?

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're big, hard, and they don't digest at all. Like a piece of gravel in your gut, you just crap it out.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOTS of subjective things in this thread as well as the posts.

Most people can think what they want but most "Test," Boosters are timed as well as very low percentages that dont stay with you in terms of actually boosting test.
Taking Zinc would only be beneficial right after your workout when your Test is already low due to your workout and even then it would only go to your average baseline.
Zma same thing.

Multi's well thats a different story.

Ive heard of one supp that lots of people say actually works and DOES help the younger adult (Most test boosters are for older males)

D-Aspartic Acid

Lots of people say that works to raise Test indefinitely but due to it be very new lots of people havent actually tried it yet or have said anything about side effects.

But then again you can go another way and buy Anti-E pills and lower your estrogen which should raise your free Test in your blood stream.

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am all for whatever works in keeping estrogen out of my system.

I continue to believe Deadlifts are King in boosting testostrone and it only requires hard work second would be Squats but any compounds will do the trick and eat right.

Powerlifter

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
They're big, hard, and they don't digest at all. Like a piece of gravel in your gut, you just crap it out.
What evidence do you have for this? Or did you just pull it out your arse? (pun intended)

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:

....take them with a meal and you wont have that problem.

!Veni, vidi, vici!

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so i heard if u take it before bed you cant fall asleep easy

i tend to agree

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJ lifters, haven't been here in ages, but this thread caught my eye.

ZMA is one of the best ways to boost your test through over the counter supplementation. There is a couple of things to consider however.

1.) Your body prioritizes calcium over zinc. If both enter your system simulteniously, your body will absorb the calcium and ignore the zinc (same with iron). This is why most of the multi vits are garbag (since they contain both). Be very careful that you do not buy a zinc supplement with calcium in it, as you are throwing your money away.

2.) Your body does get depleted on zinc after a workout, but since your post workout whey drink will usually contain calcium, it doesn't do you much good to take it then.

3.) The ideal time for ZMA is right before you go to bed. If you do take any pre-bedtime protein drinks, do it 90-120 mins before you take your ZMA.

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love ZMA. Helps me fall asleep at night. Also makes me horny as ****.

Can't really say I've noticed a huge difference in training progress with or without it. Going to have to trust the manufacturers to know what they're talking about.

Also I agree with everything MindOverMatter said, with the exception that I prefer to take ZMA 90-120 minutes before bed, on an empty stomach, BEFORE I eat my last meal of the day. Probably makes very little difference either way.