Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

T.I.'s Tips Of The Week >>>>>>#1

Thug Intellect

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All I hear is "Well, im no good at conversations.""What do I talk about, blah blah blah ....blah".Well whatever, I got a few tips, some very simple tips to better conversations......

Three words <expand your vocabulary>. I dont care how you do it, read a book, pay attention in school, look in a dictionary for christsakes, pick up new words.Females are intrigued by an articulate guy who speaks well, even if they dont understand the meanings you at least come off as intelligent <which can only make you look better>.Especially a rough and tumble guy who speaks well.

Another tip to use during conversation is perception,sometimes its the females fault that the conversation never gets off the ground because shes A)shy or B)not a good conversationalist, you should never be doing the most talking.If you engage in conversation with one such female ask plenty of open-ended questions <questions that cannot be answered with a simple yes or no>.Plenty of questions about herself <what do you do in your spare time?,how do you balance your social life and school/work life?how important is money to you?>.Plenty of questions about her feelings<so how did you feel when you woke up this morning?,how do you feel about single mothers etc.>If you do this correctly she will set you up with fixed reactions that move the conversation smoothly and clever and funny things will come like natural.If she keeps giving you lame answers after that call a spade a spade and NEXT! Chances are its because this chick is A)not interested,B)a real idiot or C)extremely shy <breaking through her sheild requires patience but as you progress with the DJ regimen its becomes less difficult>.Remember you cant conversate with yourself it takes two baby,never carry the load.

"Well what do I talk about?" Its always good to start up with a little small-talk <whats your name, where you from, what are you doing out here, how are you enjoying the day so far?>.I know they sound canned but they are very efficient with mixed with kino,smiling and neg-hit(optional, i usually save those for 8's and up).Toss in a few reactionary jokes to some of her responses, nod your head a few times and just let it flow, because you cant think and talk at the same time.Canned openers work, when you cant think of anything clever or break the ice with anything else in your surroundings they are the only way to go.

Remember be cool and confident, females sense fear like sharks that pick up blood, dont:
stammer
stutter
look at the ground
talk real low
be passive (by all means be arguementative or in other words make your opinion known)
use defensive postures <ex.crossed arms, hands in pockets>.
VERY IMPORTANT-dont be easily swayed by her responses as she will test your challenge level by playing hard to get, dont confuse her tests for low interest and next too quickly.

Now get off the computer and get your asses out there.

[This message has been edited by Thug Intellect (edited 09-20-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Thug Intellect (edited 09-20-2002).]

Challenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Three words <expand your vocabulary>. I dont care how you do it, read a book, pay attention in school, look in a dictionary for christsakes, pick up new words.Females are intrigued by an articulate guy who speaks well, even if they dont understand the meanings you at least come off as intelligent <which can only make you look better>.Especially a rough and tumble guy who speaks well.
I disagree completely, using Vocabulary you don't even understand sound like you want to be intelligent but it proves that you are not ) ALso it might sound strange if you use words which do not fit 100% in a certain situation just to show off.

Certainly there is a huge difference between "using technicnal and complucated words" you don't even know and being smart and intelligent. In the second case you just behave natural and the affect is that everybody notices automatically that you are smart.

Being Smart can be learned to a certain extend by e.g. reading books and stuff you have said.

Thug Intellect

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are totally right but I didnt mean just find random words and use them, expanding your vocabulary is learning ,understanding, and applying. Who the hell would use words they dont understand anyway.

Challenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, I misunderstand you here.
"expanding your vocabulary is learning ,understanding, and applying" ist certainly a good idea.

Thug Intellect

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BuMp