Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Synagogue or Church Game

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same as anything else. Church has a favorable female to male ratio. The higher up in the church you are, the more women will want to sleep with you. There are indeed some lookers at my church. That’s why I try not to get too involved outside of just attending service.

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Jewish, but one of my friends invited me to his church and I went with him today. There were 4 women I saw there that I would love to have a roll in the hay with. Anyway, one of them sat in front of me and she played with her hair a little bit. As I was leaving I caught her staring at my crotch. She's a 9/10. I'm not sure how to do church game though. I mean, it doesn't seem like a place to tell dirty jokes to make her laugh. She is probably around 27 to 30 years old. By the way, if this one wants commitment/exclusivity I'd probably go for it to be with her. Any advice on what I should do when I go next Sunday? My observations: she had light brown hair, green eyes, she took a lot of notes, had good handwriting similar to mine but wrote smaller, wore a black dress with flowers on it, and wore black leggings (they weren't see through leggings though). One more thing: my friend that I went with doesn't know her/who she is. So he couldn't introduce me to her. At least I had some social proof being with my friend, but unfortunately he couldn't introduce me to her. My friend and I sat in the very back (I like checking out the women wherever I go, so I like sitting in the back).

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Jewish, but one of my friends invited me to his church and I went with him today. There were 4 women I saw there that I would love to have a roll in the hay with. Anyway, one of them sat in front of me and she played with her hair a little bit. As I was leaving I caught her staring at my crotch. She's a 9/10. I'm not sure how to do church game though. I mean, it doesn't seem like a place to tell dirty jokes to make her laugh. She is probably around 27 to 30 years old. By the way, if this one wants commitment/exclusivity I'd probably go for it to be with her. Any advice on what I should do when I go next Sunday? My observations: she had light brown hair, green eyes, she took a lot of notes, had good handwriting similar to mine but wrote smaller, wore a black dress with flowers on it, and wore black leggings (they weren't see through leggings though). One more thing: my friend that I went with doesn't know her/who she is. So he couldn't introduce me to her. At least I had some social proof being with my friend, but unfortunately he couldn't introduce me to her. My friend and I sat in the very back (I like checking out the women wherever I go, so I like sitting in the back).
Step 1 is reconnaissance. Introduce yourself to her. Ask if she is a regular and what her involvement in the church is.

Are you open to seriously dating this girl or do you just want to hit and quit?

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
Step 1 is reconnaissance. Introduce yourself to her. Ask if she is a regular and what her involvement in the church is.

Are you open to seriously dating this girl or do you just want to hit and quit?
I am open to seriously dating her. In fact, she seems like future wife material. Who knows?

Last edited:

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going back to church on Sunday, I need some funny CHURCH APPROPRIATE things to say to her. Any ideas?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are Jewish, so just be yourself and have your friend who invited you introduce you to her and explain that you are Jewish and are visiting the place out. She will probably be interested in missionary-dating you to convert you if she is attracted to you like you are saying that she is. If a girl is high-interest attracted then she'll take the lead, especially if you are a visitor there.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was around 20, I think it was, I used to go to church every week with a friend of mine. We used to notice a couple of girls there, sisters, who went there with their mother. Of course, we were too stupid to do anything about it. We would get out of church and then go "cruise for chicks". But years later, I found out they were wanting to get with us. D'oh! As the saying goes, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

I think the main reason we never approached them was we weren't sure how appropriate it was in that situation, the presence of the mother kind of threw us off, and of course it didn't occur to us that they were interested. I'm astonished at how clueless we were at that age.