Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Swinggcat #1 pickup artist's beliefs for PRIZING

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ricky said:
Swinggcat is pretty dead on the money in many ways.

He kind of is a more frat boys David D. He explains it in a less speech like manner.
I never thought of it that way, Ricky. He Is pretty much like tapping you on the arm in a "pissst hey, you know what? I've been there" kind of way, giving you the low down on the down low as to what you must do and not do to get into a woman's head, and SUCK her into Your world, not the other way around.

Swinggcat's a very dominant psychological PUA, and about control in a subtle kind of way - the salesman's approach to getting laid.

It gives you confidence when you know how to reframe the little frames that prop up the "overall" metaframe (You are the Prize, She is trying to win over) in the interaction.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, an interesting thread here. my question is: should a king ever approach and talk with a maid? this is lowering his status, first of all. if at all, we are talking about not putting her on a pedestal, are we talking about keeping her on the same level as we are? like "she is right for me" this implies both of u are right for urselves, not that u r the prize, doesnt it? why do the girls rated 3 or 4 fall for u when of course u wont approach them, starting to talk with anyone is different thing altogether and can be done with a stranger either it be a man or a HB >8.5, just like that but here we are talking about PUAs, who are capable of picking up anyone they want? how can you be a priZe and still approach her, which obviously shows ur interest in her, even if very small, and then u want her to come for u? its kinda when u approach somebody u take it she is of ur level, so u should both go for each other, isnt it? i know dating game is illogical but sometimes logic does work. I REALLY CANT BELIEVE HOW SOMEBODY CAN BANG A CHICK WITHIN A FEW HOURS IF SHE IS NOT DESPERATE OR DRUNK. u need to build a good amount of connection with her before she is ready and im quite experienced, u can say in this game because i started out as a natural, so kinda of its in my genes!

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
But if you're just starting out, and you meet a woman, it's always better to bring her into your world. Go out with her alone, just you and her, or bring her around your friends that already like you, and she'll kind of hang on your side. You'll be kind of like the comfort zone. She'll be taking your lead, and will see you as the PRIZE she wants to attract. You're better off that way.

I'll admit something I have friends women find extremly attractive for a number of reasons. as matter of fact most of us are pretty good catches. I'm not ashamed that some of them have a bit of an edge on me at this stage in the game. though. Often what happens is when you bring a girl into this circle the next thing you know down the rode she is banging one of the other guys she met through the original. some friends would have no intention of doing this or just wouldn't yet the focus is still taken off you. And even more then that if shes sees something mysterious in a friend and runs into him down the road well you broke the ice for them.(and not all these girls are wh0res)When I bring a girl around my friends there has been a couple times where I swear I would catch her eyeing one of my friends. Is it better not to bring the girl around your friends that could be a potential threat or attract her. There by distracting her or taking her attention off you. Maybe bring her around them when she is 100% attached to you? if there is such a thing. Call me AFC if you like but I know DJs that deal with this as well. Because when a girl is exposed to a group of DJs she starts to wonder if she is with the right one.

Last edited:

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sosilky said:
I'll admit something I have friends women find extremly attractive for a number of reasons. as matter of fact most of us are pretty god catches. I'm not ashamed that some of them have a bit of an edge on me at this stage in the game. though. Often what happens is when you bring a girl into this circle the next thing you know down the rode she is banging one of the other guys she met through the original. When I bring a girl around my friends there has been a couple times where I swear I would cath her eyeing one of my friends. Is it better not to bring the girl around your friends that could be a potential threat or attract her. There by distracting her or taking her attention off you. Call me AFC if you like but I know DJs that deal with this as well. Because when a girl is exposed to a group of DJs she starts to wonder if she is with the right one.
true, i feel the same question at times and thats why, i thinking getting into her is so important, not just attraction but also comfort but yes, there are certain factors where any of ur friends can click with her more than u and she ends up banging him at the end of the nite. cant really say, what u need to do? but better to play safe and bring up friends but not only male friends but also some female HBs as well, specially the HBs that vibe with u very well. this will do the trick i think.

and ON SWINGGCAT, i personally like his teachings because he gets to the root actually in a very to the point manner.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
schttrj said:
ok, an interesting thread here. my question is: should a king ever approach and talk with a maid? this is lowering his status, first of all. if at all, we are talking about not putting her on a pedestal, are we talking about keeping her on the same level as we are? like "she is right for me" this implies both of u are right for urselves, not that u r the prize, doesnt it? why do the girls rated 3 or 4 fall for u when of course u wont approach them, starting to talk with anyone is different thing altogether and can be done with a stranger either it be a man or a HB >8.5, just like that but here we are talking about PUAs, who are capable of picking up anyone they want? how can you be a priZe and still approach her, which obviously shows ur interest in her, even if very small, and then u want her to come for u? its kinda when u approach somebody u take it she is of ur level, so u should both go for each other, isnt it? i know dating game is illogical but sometimes logic does work. I REALLY CANT BELIEVE HOW SOMEBODY CAN BANG A CHICK WITHIN A FEW HOURS IF SHE IS NOT DESPERATE OR DRUNK. u need to build a good amount of connection with her before she is ready and im quite experienced, u can say in this game because i started out as a natural, so kinda of its in my genes!
Women have the attention span of a do-do bird. She'll forget you even approached her after talking to her for a couple of minutes.

and ON SWINGGCAT, dude's actually smart like a mensa member or something, and is not a thug i.e. insecure or violent like a lot of the other puas. I had a friend in high school who got laid all the time who he reminds me of. His dad owned the local newspaper.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
I never thought of it that way, Ricky. He Is pretty much like tapping you on the arm in a "pissst hey, you know what? I've been there" kind of way, giving you the low down on the down low as to what you must do and not do to get into a woman's head, and SUCK her into Your world, not the other way around.

oops

Last edited:

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, how come this never got to the hall of fame? Probably too long for most people, as this is basically a shortened version of his book.

IDK how I didn't discover him before, probably because he has so little content that isn't paywalled and super old, but Swinggcat is one of the few PUA that truly "gets it" and teaches the most effective game. Only found his content a few days ago. His only problem was that instead of going deeper into the "Prizing" beliefs, he put too much emphasis on the technical aspect of gaming and his "newer" (still old AF) Masculine Polarity course took a different, much "safer" approach, though still solid. Believe me guys, the type of game described in those posts is way, way more effective than any modern pickup and is fun to practice as well, the closest road to becoming a "natural" while still getting massive results even as you "fake it till you make it".

IF you're interested in his book, you can find it on Libgen.