Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sweeeet

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was at this party with a couple good friends last night, and this girl I know who loves to play matchmaker introduced me to one of her hot little 18 year old friends. Brunette, athletic, huge rack, nice face, overall... pretty damn hot. I busted her a few times at the party and generally made a great impression while enjoying all the social proof handed to me by other various girls I knew there... and perfectly enough we ended up back alone at matchmaker friend's house for the night.

This girl... was NERVOUS as hell. While it was ridiculously cute, it was really getting in the way of making any sort of sexual progress. I never thought I would see another girl tremble in my presence but apparently she was crushing pretty hard and since she was so inexperienced she just had absolutely no clue what to do. She kept trying to keep me awake by talking about random bullsh*t and wouldn't stop telling me how she was terrified of being alone, constantly changing the subject to "safe" topics and fishing for validation all while complaining how much of an as*hole I was for not giving any to her.

Eventually I just couldn't take the small talk anymore and dropped a bomb. "Are we going to f*ck or can I go to sleep?". F*cking instantaneously, she recoils in shock and anger... "EW, NO, GOD." I couldn't help but to crack up at this point and then everything went dead silent.

Like clockwork, about five minutes later, in this meek and submissive voice she asks me if I'm still awake. Five minutes after that I'm taking her thong off with my teeth. Yet another five minutes later I'm buried balls deep in her dripping wet snatch.

I f*cking love this site.

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
fvcking LMAO dude!
Good Job

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...and then he woke up from that dream.

j0n024

Master Don Juan