Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Swedish Feminists Launch Campaign For The Rights To Bear Breasts At Pools

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm all for it.

The reasons against it were odd
There are three reasons for this. First, there is a security aspect, then there is a hygiene issue and finally there is what we call 'prevailing manners and customs'. It is above all this last point which is important here," she added.
Security aspect?

Hygiene issue? Womens breasts are dirty?

Prevailing manners and customs, can always be changed.

I wish women were allowed to go topless in public areas in America.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Security aspect = some lunatic declaring a jihad / people going on a rampage at the sight of naked boobies
Health issue = women lactating in the water (???)
Prevailing manners and customs = mainly about morals, and the acceptance of the prevailing norm in regards to nudity

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful what you wish for. The women you wish were topless and the women that actually GO topless are gonna be mostly very very different. If you don't believe it go to Ontario sometime.

X-ecution

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
I'm all for it.

The reasons against it were odd

Security aspect?

Hygiene issue? Womens breasts are dirty?

Prevailing manners and customs, can always be changed.

I wish women were allowed to go topless in public areas in America.

do you want that because it fair?

or do you want that because you wanna see some tits?

my question is, why do they wanna go topless so bad? does it realy matter that much?

jeez, some people will do anything to get themselves naked for everyone to see i swear

they're just a bunch of attention *****s.

the next thing they'll ***** about if they do get their way is men starring at them or sexually harrassing them

i say if they get to show them, we can touch anytime. men can have their chest touched, well so can women.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
In our misogynistic society, it's enough that we hate women for being women. I say, let them be. It's ok if they want to go out topless, or naked. I say it's ok if they want to have great sexual experiences with strangers without consequences. I say it's ok if they want to choose men based on how good looking they are, not how smart they are, or how big their social status is. I say it's ok for women to have no-consequence sex with any man without being judged by our society. I'm all for those Swedish women bading topless. I'll baid topless too.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"It's a question of equality. I think it's a problem that women are sexualized in this way. If women are forced to wear a top, shouldn't men also have to?"

Sweden will probably pass a law requiring that men wear tops.