Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sweden again?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Society expects girls to be girlie, nice and pretty and boys to be manly, rough and outgoing," says Jenny Johnsson, a 31-year-old teacher. "Egalia gives them a fantastic opportunity to be whoever they want to be."

So, if girls wanna be girly and boys wanna be manly, are they going to change the school even more until more boys start playing with dolls? Seriously, how the fvck do you measure success with this program since boys and girls already have their gender roles pre-wired in their brains?

Breaking down gender roles is a core mission in the national curriculum for preschools,
Why would ANYBODY want to do this? A woman cannot take her penis and put it in the man's vagina. Gender rolls exist because boys and girls ARE different. This school is trying to turn society into an army of genderless robots.

Lego bricks and other building blocks are intentionally placed next to the kitchen, to make sure the children draw no mental barriers between cooking and construction.
Really? Is it really that fvcking critical? Kids don't give a damn if the lego is next to the kitchen or not. I suppose a boy would get expelled for pretending to melt the label on the toy stove. I mean, it's not right for a boy to be destructive, is it? :rolleyes:

I wonder if they give training bra courses to both boys and girls. Gotta be equal!

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor swedish guys they will all be feminine or gay if somebody doesnt stop this sh1t, I'll go there and built a reprogram clinic where they'll spend all the morning play duke nukem forever and watch 80s action movies.
There also will be an exam about the dj bible.

The next thing feminists will hear from them will be "bow down to the king" or "balls of steels".

Anyway do the parents have a say about how their sons are educated or the PC machine there is so strong that even a critic about it would lead to an accuse of homophoby?

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michelle Bachman's husband can make a fortune by going to Sweden and opening a "pray the feminism away" clinic.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Tits,
Yeah and I bet this Butch Lady gets a Lady to check out her Saab,Repair the Air Conditioning and fix her Plumbing....This World would collapse if Men went on Holiday.....Incredible,this from a race that whelped Eric blood Axe,that sailed out to the Americas in Long Boats...another view from a deck chair on the Titanic.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Incredible,this from a race that whelped Eric blood Axe,that sailed out to the Americas in Long Boats...another view from a deck chair on the Titanic.
Well funny you should say that but on that subject I've read somewhere that all the vikings settled in other countries leaving behind the neutered eunichs we now know as modern day Swedes.

So it all kind of makes sense.

acw

Don Juan
Reaction score
There seems to be some kind of plan INTERNATIONALLY to emasculate the whole world.

Men...Real Men...are a Threat to the powers that be. Men can organize ku's, revolutions, revolt, move against the system, and in short "just say no."

Women, tend to be passive and less likely to resist authority. This is why they are also preferred as hires over men.

Certainly, in Sweden's Social System, Men are not as desirable to the powers that be (Testosterone leads to changes and revolution).

We got a lot of work to do in the next Decade....and if we aren't prepared, a whole sci-fi world will develop.

AC

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah doesn't matter how hard they try to turn young boys into less manly men when they grow up they will one day "wake up" and revolt. You cannot suppress nature you just can't its stupid too even try.