Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sweaty Pits!!

smoothula

Reaction score
Okay - this is embarrassing, but I need some help. I have a real issue with persperation from the arm pits. No matter what deodarant/anti-perspent I wear, they just don't seem to work. I don't smell - just sweaty, and if I'm wearing anything other than a black shirt, you can see the sweat marks. So I'm pretty much stuck wearing black.

Anyway, just wondering if you guys had any adivce? I've used the medical deodarants as well with no luck. It really sucks.

Stingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
ask your doctor for some prescription anti persperant

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude! I feel for you. What do you eat? And do you exercise often?

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I dropped 46.5 pounds over a more leisurely pace during the course of two years I thought I wouldn't sweat nearly as much. I was very wrong. I'd show up to my college courses sweating like a pig sometimes, absolutely soaking wet up top and hadn't exercised for hours leading up that. My metabolism was raised through the roof at the time so that explained that. If this is normally occurring under no special circumstances see your doc.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bmxcetera said:
I remember when I dropped 46.5 pounds over a more leisurely pace during the course of two years I thought I wouldn't sweat nearly as much. I was very wrong. I'd show up to my college courses sweating like a pig sometimes, absolutely soaking wet up top and hadn't exercised for hours leading up that. My metabolism was raised through the roof at the time so that explained that. If this is normally occurring under no special circumstances see your doc.
So a high metabolism causes this? Asking because i have the same exact issue..I can be sittin down at the PC and my pits would be sweating. I also have a fast metabolism, i eat alot but remain thin

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youngmack said:
So a high metabolism causes this? Asking because i have the same exact issue..I can be sittin down at the PC and my pits would be sweating. I also have a fast metabolism, i eat alot but remain thin
I went from 234.5 to 189 so it did it for me (revving my metabolism up to new highs), to the point that people in class would realize I was sweating HARD for no apparent reason. As if I had just killed someone and walked into class LOL. I'm not as light anymore but the only times I sweat like that are when I exercise and shower IMMEDIATELY afterwards. My first time going through Basic Training was like that. I'd PT then shower directly after, dry off and start perspiring from my head all over again. That happened to lots of us in that case though.

smoothula

Reaction score
I'm 6 foot 165 - pretty lean and in shape. Workout/Lift 6 times per week. It happens to me all the time. Just bought some nice MX1 shirts and can't really wear the colored ones already (I know, dumb move buying them, but they looked great). If I wear a T shirt underneath them, at time, I sweat right through the T shirt into the dress shirt. @#!#in sucks.

I heard a story on the news not to long ago about a girl who had this same issue. Much bigger deal for a girl IMO - same thing, pretty much wore black only. Anyway, they now have a medial procedure they perform on you that seemed to solve her issue. I believe it was like $3k for the surgery :( I'd rather avoid that option if at all possible.

This really is the Pitts.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and if you were relatively sedentary at a higher weight. It did it for me

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I heard a story about a guy who would wear period pads under his shirts in his armpits so his sweat wouldn't show.... Doubt you would wanna do that tho

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alphamailman said:
quack doc science. Dropping that much weight can increase a sedentary person's metabolism. Especially if they become hella active. You must've held his nuts too?
Of course if they become active their metabolism increases. But the simple fact remains, a person carrying more weight will automatically require a faster metabolism than that same person at a lower weight. It's very simple. To increase your metabolism, you would need to gain weight (whether thats muscle or fat) or increase your activity (obviously there comes a point where that no longer works).
Ah the superbly mature and thought-out insult that you issued to someone through the internet, your parents must be so proud. We disagreed, we give both sides of the argument, one side is generally right; now how much easier would that have been? Except you act like a 12 year old on Xbox live, cool bro:up: