Sweating

yearsofwisdom

Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to HS and i sweat like a pig. my school doesnt have AC and im in a fairly hot area and just sitting or walking, i start sweating and it shows on my shirt. its generally the chest and back area.... what can i do to make myself sweat less or at least not have it show?

Cockynfunny

Don Juan
Reaction score
wear black t maaaaayn. I know it is horrible to wear a black t shirt when it is really hot, but the sweat patches won't show:)

also, how often do you shower, dude? get some bath gel that should dry your skin up a bit, you can also seek some pro advice from a doc

good luck

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drink cold liquids (waterplease) and wear a white shirt that doesnt show much swear.

Blood Angel

Don Juan
Reaction score
People that are overweight also tend to feel the heat more than others, so if you have any extra lbs., shedding them could help.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****ynfunny said:
wear black t maaaaayn. I know it is horrible to wear a black t shirt when it is really hot, but the sweat patches won't show:)
lol, yes they do.

Change deodorant. A good one should reduce it a bit. Also, you should take a good shower in the morning.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about exercise and not being a fat fvck?

YOU'RE WELCOME.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blood Angel said:
People that are overweight also tend to feel the heat more than others, so if you have any extra lbs., shedding them could help.
Its genetics too. I sweat like a dog just standing still, but am in pretty good shape. My cousin does the same thing and is smaller than I am.

Just yesterday after a workout, I go to the drug store to pick something up. I already showered and changed, and I am still sweating at the store pretty profusely. The chick at the counter still gave me the discount, but probably thought I was having a heart attack and needed something to make my day better!

Pointers: don't wear gray cloths.

ATX1001

Don Juan
Reaction score
I sweat like a mofo, always have even when I was lighter than I am now (165lbs, 5'7)

In summer I wear the running t-shirts that have rayon I think? They are definately synthetic and don't show up sweat at all. I get plain black or white, that's it. I always have another tshirt on underneath my business shirt at work, even in summer wearing short sleeves.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ATX1001 said:
In summer I wear the running t-shirts that have rayon I think? They are definately synthetic and don't show up sweat at all.
The catch with that is that synthetic shirts seem to make me sweat more than pure cotton ones.

yearsofwisdom

Don Juan
Reaction score
will wearing a beater under my shirt be a good idea or would that make me sweat even more?

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yearsofwisdom said:
will wearing a beater under my shirt be a good idea or would that make me sweat even more?
Do those even cover your pits? I almost never wear undershirts as the extra layers make me warmer, which will add rather than subtract from the sweating issues, but your results may vary.

Boxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
CertainDri.

It says only to use on your armpits but I don't see why you would not be able to apply it on your chest.

Bladerunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
yearsofwisdom said:
Wonderful idea. Get a few black and a few white beaters and wear one under your shirts each day. It will absorb the chest and back sweat, keeping any marks off of your outer shirt and will ironically actually keep you cooler sometimes. As for any facial sweat, carry either a folded up paper towel or bandanna in your pocket to periodically wipe it off.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How much does the mind have to do with this? HONEST QUESTION HERE, I think it has to do A LOT... If I'm feeling composed and not anxious, believe me or not, I feel FRESH, and just... STRONG. That doesn't have to do with anything like weather, etc, I'm trying to say if you are feeling very very calm, maybe your blood rushes slower and you can control that sweating MUCH BETTER. I really believe in this!! Toughts?

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CertainDri works great, and it's cheap, although I've never used it anywhere but my armpits. I'd be careful about putting it anywhere else, it can be irritating at first

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WalkingStick said:
CertainDri works great, and it's cheap, although I've never used it anywhere but my armpits. I'd be careful about putting it anywhere else, it can be irritating at first
Yeah I tried that stuff and got a bad rash.

Top Bottom