Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Survey of the best way to meet women

Which method od you find is the best way to meet women

• Total voters

MasterYoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,
Its been a long time since I posted here. I have been some research into which is the best method for meeting women. i would appreciate it if you could give your opinion on which one you found the most useful.

Thanks

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no best way. Use every way. Use every situation to your advantage. Adapt.

Be like water. :D

MasterYoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL

Be like water - that is so bruce lee man ;)

I understand I am just trying to find out the most effective way. I would appreciate it if you just gave an opinion.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most effective way to meet women is to strike immediately...

waiting for the day speed dating arrives means you have a group, that you cannot escape from.

Calling random girls on the phone, is impersonal "I met your daddy because he was dialing random numbers looking for dates"

internet dating is a lie and a sham, everybody has SO much time to plan what they say, there's no real spontatiety, and people can fake five personalities with five different guys.

Ads in a local newspaper, are well, old fashioned, like a message in a bottle, how can you trust somebody who is that desperate?

Personal, direct intereactions are the BEST way to meet new and interesting people.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sometimes you have limited number of friends to rely upon networking. It is better to try different avenues such as speed dating.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
picard said:
sometimes you have limited number of friends to rely upon networking. It is better to try different avenues such as speed dating.
Grow a bigger network

Speed date without spending money, don't go to the stupid arranged things, they are full of desperate women who you generally wouldn't look at twice.

Create your own frame, approach when you are ready, which should be all of the time.

Why do they have online dating? ads in papers? speed dating groups? call girls for desperate men on late night TV ads?

It's because some men and women are too afraid to approach in public.

Just become outgoing, and approach women on your own, don't rely on other people to do the work for you, and then give them money, because they don't know your desires, and they are just preying on your insecurities.

Forget those means of dating, they are new and useful only to the desperate.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there seem to be lots of desperate people out there too. It doesn't mean they are social rejects. I saw really hot women who are teachers, 1 lawyer.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
picard said:
there seem to be lots of desperate people out there too. It doesn't mean they are social rejects. I saw really hot women who are teachers, 1 lawyer.
You can approach those women in public and be in control... at the speed dating sessions, they choose among 9 other men(normally) who they prefer.

Good stuff though sometimes, I've thought of going to one each weekend and going on ten 3 minute dates for $20...

Still though, direct approaches are the BEST way to make friends, and expand your social network of women you know with rapport before hand.

All the other venues are still viable, I never disqualified them as being 100% useless. I was asked which method of meeting women is the most useful.

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
You forget to add having a goodwingman

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MasterYoda said:
LOL
Be like water - that is so bruce lee man ;)
There is a reason for that. If every guy here were to apply the principles of Jeet Kun Do to dating, then every guy here would be too busy screwing to be on the internet so much.

MasterYoda said:
I understand I am just trying to find out the most effective way. I would appreciate it if you just gave an opinion.
I am giving an opinion. I think to myself why you would be asking such a question, and the only thing I can come up with is that you want to figure out which way you should concentrate most of your effort on since that way has been said to be the most effective. I am simply offering that every way is a way in and of itself, and by far the most effective one.

Since you seem to want a specific answer though, cold-approaching has brought the highest total number of girls for random sex, but networking has probably brought me the highest quality of girls that are usually better relationship material. Even so, if you discount other methods just because of what someone on the internet that you've never met is telling you, then you're missing out.

Internet has brought me the most "ready to bang now" girls. Right now, I'm seeing three girls in NSA relationships that I met through CraigsList. What do I care if they're desperate? One's a 6.5 who's just as horny as I am and that's why she's on CL, another is a tidy eight who works 70 hours a week and simply doesn't have time to go to clubs or bars to find guys, and the last is probably a 7 but can't go to pick up guys because she's married. But no matter what their situations, the sex is good, so again, what do I care? I've never hooked up with someone from a newpaper ad, but if I saw one that interested me, I'd sure as hell check it out. The main reason I haven't is because more newpaper ads are more geared towards finding LTRs, which has never really interested me at all.

So like I said, be like water.....

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree that one should try several approaches and not limit himself to one avenue. from my personal experiences, networking is definitely the best way to go because if you connect w/ someone who knows the same people as you, she's more likely not to flake. i have experience practicing in bars and clubs. i could easily connect and get numbers at these spots, but the vast majority of times they're flakes. however, when i attend get togethers/small parties by invitation of friends only, i do very well. i take the approach i use in bars and clubs with the girls i meet through mutual friends at get togethers and they never flake. guess because that imaginary wall that women put up on all strangers is not there when mutual friends are involved.

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Id say networking and having a goodwing man are the best methods to meet Quality women but Coldcalling is a way to meet a larget Quantity of women. So all other methods above will not get you that many results but its still a way of meeting women.

Also forgot to add that cold calling and using wingmen allow you to meet women you see on the spot where as Networking wouldn't allow you that priveilege.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
networking by far is the easiest.
Second is approaching

comic_relief

Friendly Otter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Through networks, you already have a natural screening process. However, if there simply isn't a suitable girl among your friends and friends of friends, then I recommend internet dating.

Yes, yes, everybody is quick to insult internet dating, and "Get out there in real life, man!" is always the cooler thing to say. However, a lot of people would tell you that listening to dating advice on a site like this is equally worthless. Is it?

People who fail at internet dating do so because they don't know how to use it. You need a picture, of course; what idiot wouldn't use one? You need to write down who you are and what you are looking for, and if you can actually manage to show a sense of humor in your description, then you're ahead of many. Then, you look seriously for a suitable girl. You don't think of it as if it's a movie where a stripper falls into your lap.

Yes, you have to write to a lot of girls, to feel their pulse. You'll still be able to contact more women this way in one hour, than during a whole night spent at the pub.

You can weed out most girls through the internet, and the rest you'll just have to meet for a quick cup of coffee, to see what they are like. A few of these you'll go on to meeting a second time. This process doesn't take any longer than any other process, and is a great complement to chasing girls at your friend's parties.

We are busy people, most of us see the same people every day. The internet makes sure you can see people you'd never meet otherwise. Use it, wisely, and it works.

Here are my personal statistics, from doing internet dating a couple of years ago:

For every five girls I sent a message to, I got one reply
For every four or five replies, I would go on to meet one girl
For every three dates, I would see one girl more than that first date

Here in Sweden, more people meet a partner through the internet than through the pub, so it's a big thing. People have realized that it's an efficient tool.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL over a year bump.

Anyways. Where is the option for school and other activities where women hang out.

hell695

Don Juan
Reaction score
i say networking is best but that's only because i'm at talking then typing

maxtro u got from naruto didn't u?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup my sig was taken from Naruto. More specifically it's Gai talking about Lee. Heh you're the first person to bring it up :p

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
LOL over a year bump.

Anyways. Where is the option for school and other activities where women hang out.
that is a variation of networking and approaching

You need to approach the club and use their network.

Clubs are one of the single easiest ways to meet people.

comic_relief

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Dipping your nuts in butter and asking random women to lick it off usually works, esp. with the hb10's