Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Supreme Court strikes down DOMA and Prop 8 allowing homos to marry

Status
Not open for further replies.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hustlaz Ambition said:
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3454811

Here comes the polygamist, pedos, and bestality. I don't have a problem with gays it's their choice, but I don't agree with it.
Were you being sarcastic? I cant tell. Either way, I dont see what the problem is with 2 consenting adults getting married despite their sexual orientation.

Its not the same as marrying multiple people, touching kids, or screwing animals...which are all things straight people do, as well as homosexual folks. Those things are on an entirely different level than 2 mature adults deciding to build a life together.

So people need to just grow up and get over it. Gay marriage doesnt hurt or exploit anyone. Polygamy, pedo crap, and animal love does. If 2 dudes or 2 chicks marry, it doesnt affect my life or anyone elses.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Now Jaylan can marry the Gray Prince and the two of them can live happily ever after.

This will be the final nail in the coffin, get ready for the coming buyout...

I swear to god Jaylan, you are the poster boy for political correctness, you should be up there with all the homos waving the rainbow flag.

If 2 dudes or 2 chicks marry, it doesnt affect my life or anyone elses.
It will when transgender children, gay adoption and gay rights take center stage. Have you felt the change from Feminism? Now you have rampant out of control feminists... shortly it will be militant gay activists and the thought police out in force. There's already people pushing for homosexual children's books in schools and giving children the right to choose.... this is all fvckin brainwashing, your society is about to collapse in on itself. You don't see China pushing this sh1t do you? They are busy making regular families, getting married, having children and kicking their economy into high gear. What a huge waste of tax payer dollars, now two mentally disfunctional people can get married and it only caused you to lose face on the international scene... man the Taliban must be rolling around on the floor laughing at you guys... homo's and the homo army coming to get them with more rights for homos then regular people and preferences given to homos and minorities in the USA... If I were in the US armed forces I would go A-wall at this point, what the hell are you fighting for?!? You are going to lose an eye or leg, fighting for homosexuals to have freedom and decadence to reign? You are fighting so that people can push a transgender child to use the same washroom as your daughter? You are fighting to hopefully confuse the lines of sexuality and eliminate the traditional family unit? My god that is some seriously twisted sh1t. Your future as a unified fighting force is looking very very bleak and without the military what the hell is the USA?

When a woman does not support a man, cheats on him and then later talks sh1t about him behind his back, what happens to the marriage? What happens when she declares she is now gay. I would start prepping for the worst case scenario, divorce, with the courts slanted in her favor. This is the state of the USA right now. Moral support is gone. Christian values are gone. The amendmants are all being broken. The government is spying on its people. What has the USA become?

China is the economic powerhouse right now. If you even made mention of this in the PRC, they'd have you up by the balls. Despite what you hear on TV, China embodies a ton of old conservative Christian values and I'd rather have that over a half homo president who is more worried about homo's marrying than economy's toppling.

Depopulation and disarmament is coming shortly, followed by heavier government controls and buyouts from foreign interests because white and black folks can't seem to figure out how to have a functioning NORMAL family anymore. Decadence was the last and key factor for the fall of the other empires, its now America's time to fall. The economy RELIES heavily on the ability to make mentally stable children, no new children, no country. Its coming.

Some Christian guy once told me, the devil has done his job when he has convinced the majority of people that he doesn't exist. If you truly are one nation under god, then start preparing for his wrath.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.acceptingdad.com/

http://transparenthood.net/

http://labelsareforjars.wordpress.com/

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/05/31/laura-ingraham-dispenses-dangerous-advice-for-r/194286

http://www.acceptingdad.com/2013/03/07/be-a-man/

Welcome to the fall of the USA.

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Ancient-Classical-History-2715/f/Stages-Empire.htm
JRKlown wrote at 2011-02-24 22:05:17
Actually, there is a theory about The rise and fall of empires, layed out in 7 stages. Glubb Pasha discovered that empires experienced similar cultural developments while experiencing a life cycle in a series of stages which may overlap. As he generalized, the stages are:

1.The age of outburst (or pioneers)

2.The age of conquests

3.The age of commerce

4.The age of affluence

5.The age of intellect

6.The age of decadence

7.The age of decline and collapse

And actually, we're closer to 6 and 7 than 4.

Last edited:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whatever happened to the "no political posts" rule?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Were you being sarcastic? I cant tell. Either way, I dont see what the problem is with 2 consenting adults getting married despite their sexual orientation.
Do you see anything wrong with polygamous marriages, provided everyone involved is a consenting adult? Likewise, do you see anything wrong with marriage between a man and a beast? Serious question.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Do you see anything wrong with polygamous marriages, provided everyone involved is a consenting adult? Likewise, do you see anything wrong with marriage between a man and a beast? Serious question.
can the beast sign the legal document?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
can the beast sign the legal document?
Why would a beast need to sign a legal document? Last time I checked, a beast was not required to sign a legal document if you wanted to turn it into into a hamburger or a pair of leather shoes. If it's okay to slaughter beasts without their legal consent, surely it's okay to marry them too?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
In regards to polygamy, I have no issue with it if its between consenting adults.

Man and beast though? Thats an entirely different thing. Animals cannot give consent, and interspecies stuff like that is an entirely different can of worms.

All that being said, none of this has anything to do with marriage between TWO consenting adults. Homosexuals arent concerned with what polygamists and zoophiles wanna do.

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:

Its not the same as marrying multiple people, touching kids, or screwing animals...which are all things straight people do, as well as homosexual folks. Those things are on an entirely different level than 2 mature adults deciding to build a life together.

So people need to just grow up and get over it. Gay marriage doesnt hurt or exploit anyone. Polygamy, pedo crap, and animal love does. If 2 dudes or 2 chicks marry, it doesnt affect my life or anyone elses.
I see what you are saying, but consider this. Both polygamy and child marriage have a much longer cultural and religious history than homos in our world's history. Both were considered normal and quite common till the late 19th century mid 20th century. There is whole religions based on polygamy(Mormons, Muslims). In fact it is STILL practiced in certain parts in the world like Africa where dudes be having up to 9 wives. At no point ever in our history has homos been accepted as normal except for these last 6 years. So if a polygamist and pedo movement gets started they have a REALLY good case.

This knowledge is something to think about :rolleyes:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Man and beast though? Thats an entirely different thing. Animals cannot give consent, and interspecies stuff like that is an entirely different can of worms.
Why is an animal's consent necessary in the first place? You don't ask a cow or fish for consent before you eat it, right? So why would you need consent if you wanted to marry one? And how is it a different can of worms? Why are the rights of homosexuals more important than the rights of polygamists and zoophiles?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dislike politically correctness even more than the fat c0ckblocking girls which I often meet however to read some of you guys dont make sense at all.

What exactly is the problem about two guys or girls marrying each other, are they gonna make your life any worse?

We agree that "they have a problem" and thats why under no circumstances they should be allowed to adopt children, but to interfer in the private life of private citizens has no ground in terms of principle or right.

For those who believe that gay are a threat to the family I would remind them that they are already gay, its not that if they are allowed to get married they will drop their wifes and run with an other man or an other woman.

Second if their economic property belongs to subject one which wants it to pass to subject two in case of his death, what exactly is wrong with that?

Some of you guys dont have clear the concept of freedom, its this same will to force our view on others that constitutes the base of feminism and all the leftist ideologies which are screwing our western nations.

Its the same goddman point in terms of prostitution, you can dislike such things but if two parts agree at such terms what is the problem?

Again I find disgusting two bearded men kissing each other but at the same time I understand that its not my business to tell them what they can do in their lifes or deprive them of legal rights in case one of them wants to leave his property to the other.

If you wanna find a threat to the family union look for feminists, they have that special ability to turn lovely women into bloodthirtsy b1tches.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Why is an animal's consent necessary in the first place? You don't ask a cow or fish for consent before you eat it, right? So why would you need consent if you wanted to marry one? And how is it a different can of worms? Why are the rights of homosexuals more important than the rights of polygamists and zoophiles?
You are doing nothing but throwing around red herrings. Two consenting adults deciding to spend their life together is not AT ALL analogous to animals marrying people or polygamy. This is about Two adults. Not an adult and a dumb animal, and not about numerous people marrying one person.
Hustlaz Ambition said:
I see what you are saying, but consider this. Both polygamy and child marriage have a much longer cultural and religious history than homos in our world's history. Both were considered normal and quite common till the late 19th century mid 20th century. There is whole religions based on polygamy(Mormons, Muslims). In fact it is STILL practiced in certain parts in the world like Africa where dudes be having up to 9 wives. At no point ever in our history has homos been accepted as normal except for these last 6 years. So if a polygamist and pedo movement gets started they have a REALLY good case.

This knowledge is something to think about
You do realize you are using red herring arguments not much different than the people who didnt want folks to inter-racially marry 50-60 years ago right?

Polygamy and Child marriage have NOTHING to do with 2 consenting adults marrying. The history of polygamy and child marriage are steeped in exploitation and/or abuse. Children and teenagers were literally forced into marriages they didnt want to be in. And the same happened many times with women in polygamous marriages.

The histories of those institutions of marriage had much to do with guys exploiting women and children. It was rare for women to be the matriarch with numerous husbands, though a few cultures still exist in remote regions of the world where this happens. However Ive never heard of instances of women marrying children though.

All this being said, how can you compare this to gay marriage between consenting adults? What door is gay marriage going to open? The answer is it opens NO DOORS for these other exploitative forms of marriage. And thats because gay marriage is about marriage between TWO consenting adults. The same way straight marriage is. If you want to talk about marriage history....straight marriage definitely doesnt have a great history. But I dont see you arguing about that.

And you really need to brush up on history if you think modern times is the only time in history that homosexuality has been publicly accepted. Homosexuality really only started to become as demonized as it is once Abrahamic religions took hold in most of the world.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
You are doing nothing but throwing around red herrings. Two consenting adults deciding to spend their life together is not AT ALL analogous to animals marrying people or polygamy. This is about Two adults. Not an adult and a dumb animal, and not about numerous people marrying one person.
I am not "throwing around" red herrings. You are just being deliberately obtuse. What makes 2 a magic number? Why is 2 okay and 3 is not? And what difference does it make if you throw a piece of property (which is what an animal is) into the mix as well?

What you don't seem to get is that once you move away from the traditional definition of marriage as one man and one woman, there is absolutely no logical reason to keep other restrictions on marriage (such as prohibition on non-human spouses or having more than two parties to a marriage contract). The concepts of "marriage" and "family" were originally conceived as a mechanism for responsible human procreation. Once you take the procreation pat out of the equation, marriage becomes a nonsensical, meaningless institution.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
I am not "throwing around" red herrings. You are just being deliberately obtuse. What makes 2 a magic number? Why is 2 okay and 3 is not? And what difference does it make if you throw a piece of property (which is what an animal is) into the mix as well?
Whats so hard to understand? What two people do together in a marriage is not comparable to what 5 people do in another marriage. Especially when polygamy has LONG history of exploiting women and minors. So how about we talk about gay marriage between 2 individuals instead of using unrelated topics to try and bring it down.
What you don't seem to get is that once you move away from the traditional definition of marriage as one man and one woman, there is absolutely no logical reason to keep other restrictions on marriage (such as prohibition on non-human spouses or having more than two parties to a marriage contract). The concepts of "marriage" and "family" were originally conceived as a mechanism for responsible human procreation. Once you take the procreation pat out of the equation, marriage becomes a nonsensical, meaningless institution.
Again, your arguments are no different than those used in the past by folks who were against miscegenation. They said similar crap, that marriage was traditionally between people of the same race.

Just stop dude. 2 people marrying doesnt affect you in anyway. Marriage has been made meaningless by straight folks cheating, divorce rates, the government becoming involved, etc....all things that broke it down LONG before gays started married. Yet no one gave a damn about the so called "sanctity of traditional marriage" then. So we all know what the problem really is for people like you. You simply dont want gays to have the same liberties as you.

If it really was about tradition and procreation, than 50% of people wouldnt get divorced, people wouldnt be cheating so much, and we wouldnt allow folks without kids or who dont want kids to get married. Are we going to suddenly not allow non-procreating straight people not to be married for love? If not, then theres no reason gays cant be married for love. You are arguing from a religious viewpoint of marriage. Most gay people are just fine getting married outside of a religious setting...so the whole deal about tradition and procreation is moot.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a look at history all great nations who rose and fell, before the fall homosexuality was rampant. This is where America is.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm moving to another country in the event of me being fired, or hurt, etc. I can't take it anymore. My advice: Save, save, save...learn a different language(s), and get the fvck out!

Despite the gold/silver plunge, your gold and silver will be accepted in exchange in another country. Gold is more carryable on a plane etc/shipping.

We have beautiful LAND and Climate here in America, but the crooks are at the top and the fish has been rotting from the head down for decades. It's just a matter of time. Civil War, I don't know.

This isn't just about gay marriage, it's something more sinister, and an intentional corrosion of the PEOPLE who constructed this society. The courts...pfft.. it's a Club, and you ain't in it! - George Carlin

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Again, your arguments are no different than those used in the past by folks who were against miscegenation.
Ah, the favorite libtard shaming tactic - comparing gay marriage to miscegenation. Well, I have no problem saying that miscegenation should be against the law. Nothing good ever came from miscegenation. It just leads to all sorts of social problems (i.e. higher divorce rates for mixed couples, mixed race children feeling alienated because they don't have an identity, higher crime rates, etc.) I mean, look at countries with predominately mixed race populations (i.e. much of Latin America). They are all dirt poor and underdeveloped.

Jaylan said:
Just stop dude. 2 people marrying doesnt affect you in anyway.
5 people marrying does not affect me either. Nor does a woman marrying her chihuahua. If being personally affected is the yardstick by which morality is to be measured, marriage should be a free-for-all.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the truth comes out :crackup:

I rest my case. Nothing further to say when someone outs themselves as a hater. Lol @ hypocrites whining about "shaming" when all they can do is shame someone for wanting to marry the person they love. You know? Shaming someone for something that doesnt affect their own personal life.

Grow the hell up.:kick:

And yeah, lets blame Latin Americas lower Human Development Index on race. :rolleyes: It couldnt have anything to do with socialism, trade treaties, unstable governments or corrupt leadership. You know, much of the same things homogeneous Southeast Asia deals with(any area that is not mixed.)

And certain Eastern European and Caucus region countries have not exactly fully recovered from their dealings with the USSR and domestic differences, despite being racially homogeneous. I love when ignorant bigots act like they know anything about sociology only to make themselves look stupid.

PS - Read a book kid and get a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.