Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Supplication?...

Champ1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys I got a simple question for ya. I know everyone will probably say just do a "search" on it dumb*ss, but I am sorta confused on the two meanings I have. What is the real definition of supplicating or supplication? Is it giving a woman gifts and trying to buy her affection? Or is it asking a woman for permission and getting her approval, therefore giving her all the power?

Just wondering, because it seems that it goes back and forth to these two definitions in most posts, so therefore it is somewhat confusing for me anyway and I can't seem to find a clear definitive answer on the matter on the site. I know it's what AFC's do to women that turns them off, but I would appreciate a clear definition by someone who knows it. Maybe it's both combined? Who knows, but thanks in advance guys.
Champ

Champ1

Don Juan
Reaction score
My bad! I didn't realize I posted this twice and it wouldn't let me erase it.

Reaction score
I'm sure you will get many different answers. I think it depends on the person giving the definition and how hard core they are.

For me:

It's when you put a biytch on a pedistal mentally in your head. When you put here there and then in the real world start bowing down to her. By that I mean:

1. giving into her requests or demands.
2. following her around.
3. What I would call sympin and you guys would call AFC behavior.
4. When you start letting her take the lead. Whether it's where to eat or what to do for the evening..ect...ect..
5. When you start even asking her "honey what do you want to do tonight" Which women hate but most of the fools on this site think it's ok....until their woman dumps them because they will not take charge.

Some fella's actually believe that power should be shared. Unfortunately women deep down do not feel that way. When you become a supplicator you hand over the power to the woman.

Reaction score
Oh before the "nice" guys start flaming me:

Many of you guys think I'm a hard ass and old fashioned. I wasn't always this way.

I was a major symp way back in the days and I learned how to be a man from a woman!

I had a woman break it down for me:

"C**** your too nice, women do not like that, if you truely want to be successful with woman then you need to drop the nice guy routine your playing out"

What I learned is that women want to be lead. This is what turns them on. All that time I thought that being a nice guy and supplicating to them and telling them everyday how beautiful I thought they were and even sending them letters (yeah that was me) would win their hearts.

I even married the women who tricked me into getting her pregnant. She had stopped taking her birth control pills just so she could get pregnant and so that I would marry her 24 years ago. And stupid assed me symp that I was went to the alter and I cried like a child afterwards and ran down the street as I had seen my life going down the tubes....

Only later for this woman to start seeing her ex-fiance whom she was suppose to marry but the guy ran off to the navy and is now a navy seals commander...

So I've been there fellas...and believe me I paid my price to get to where I am today!!!

The only thing I got back then on a continual basis is a broken heart. Now I'm not a woman hater by any means. I love women. I love their little voices...their smell...their feel...they way they look...the clothes they wear....their curves...the smell of their shampoo in their hair...ect...ect...

It took a woman to teach me how a man is suppose to act and behave. And I learned my lessons well. And my success with women went up.

I was no longer getting used and abused. Instead I now had the power to use and abuse if I so chose. Which I rarely did cause that nice guy streak still sat there.

So I do understand you nice guys since I was one. But your on the wrong path.

Putting women on pedistals is not the way and that's straight from the horses mouth

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even Dr. Phil emphasizes men being the leader:

# What's romantic?

# "I think there's still this art of courting that seems to be something men don't do anymore. And I think part of courting is actually having plans for the evening for us, instead of, 'Where do you want to go?' ... I think courting is imperative if you want to make a woman feel that she's special in your life."

(from somewhere on his website, from girls giving guys dating advice)

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I draw a line. Generic example: It is not supplication when you buy flowers, sweet talk her and get make up sex, because you're making her forget that she was mad at you. You're dodging a bullet. Supplication is when you buy her flowers, sweet talk her and expect sex, because it's nice, like you.

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme

It took a woman to teach me how a man is suppose to act and behave. And I learned my lessons well. And my success with women went up.

Same thing happened to the boy Bunk.

Last year I was talking to this chicken, ***** was ass geto as the come and that **** scared me a little so I started acting nice to her.

A few weeks ago I realized that this chicken was actually trying to help me, but since she was forcing me I seldom followed her advice. I would always ask this broad what she wanted and she would tell me to decide and we would fight over who decides. Now I realize that she was really right and trying to lead me into Alphaness.
Now that's a down as bicth.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All good posts, esp Player Supreme. When I realised that women WANT to be lead, it was like that bit in the hymn that goes 'my chains fell off/I was set free'. You're not IMPOSING on them like AFCs believe, you're giving them what they want deep down.

I think the first step on the road to supplication is saying to women 'what do you want to do tonight'. I now just ask out girls by saying 'I'm doing x tonight, come along'. I've not had any rejections from this approach.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Bunk 040

Last year I was talking to this chicken, ***** was ass geto as the come and that **** scared me a little so I started acting nice to her.

A few weeks ago I realized that this chicken was actually trying to help me, but since she was forcing me I seldom followed her advice. I would always ask this broad what she wanted and she would tell me to decide and we would fight over who decides. Now I realize that she was really right and trying to lead me into Alphaness.
Yeah, that's what I'm talkin about. In the pimp game it happens more than you think. Your first ho is the one who takes you into the game and teaches you how to be a man

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
supplicate
SYLLABICATION: sup·pli·cate
PRONUNCIATION: AUDIO: spl-kt KEY
VERB: Inflected forms: sup·pli·cat·ed, sup·pli·cat·ing, sup·pli·cates

TRANSITIVE VERB: 1. To ask for humbly or earnestly, as by praying.
2. To make a humble entreaty to; beseech.
INTRANSITIVE VERB: To make a humble, earnest petition; beg.
ETYMOLOGY: Middle English supplicaten, from Latin supplicre, supplict-, from supplex, supplic-, suppliant. See supple.
OTHER FORMS: suppli·cation —NOUN
suppli·ca·tory (-k-tôr, -tr) —ADJECTIVE

:D

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bunk 040

:confused: English please

Heartmaster

Reaction score
1. To ask for humbly or earnestly, as by praying.
2. To make a humble entreaty to; beseech.
In other words, it's not so much about WHAT YOU DO, as about WHY YOU DO IT.

If you're begging for a woman's attention, you're supplicating. If you're begging for sex, you're supplicating.

If you're begging... directly OR, more likely indirectly... then you're supplicating.

For instance, buying a woman flowers is not, by itself, supplicating. However, many AFCs buy a woman flowers, buy her meals and drinks etc to BUY HER AFFECTION. This is just a more advanced form of begging and, in this regard, is supplication.

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Supplicating is when you base a decision on winning her affection instead of basing your decision on what you would like to do.

Supplicating is compromising yourself to gain acceptance.

If your supplicating, you lack confidence and self esteem, otherwise pretending wouldn't be necessary.

Mr. Mystery

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player Supreme

I feel your pain! I too got a woman pregnant while WBAFC and married her and paid with 15 years! Even murderers get paroled sooner than I did!! 15 years! Think about that all of you young guys!

I can only hope these young guys learn from us before it is too late....

Dietzcoi