Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Supplements aren't as expensive as you think

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just picked up some dextrose (corn sugar) for $2.50 for a 3lb bag. Also, at the same place, a 4lb bag of meltodextrin for about $5.00. They were both from a beer and wine making store that i found in the yellow pages under Beer.
They should last awhile, cause it's only post-workout.

Packets of Big Bowl oatmeal (loaded with about 49 grams per serving of carbs for post workout high GI) is about $2.50 a box.

Then, flax seeds were .48 cents a pound in the bulk section at my local grocery store. I had to buy a $15 coffee grinder to grind up the seeds, but that purchase was worth it. Now i can grind coffee, vitamins (so they digest easy when thrown in a post-workout shake), amino acid pills, and c0caine.
(haha, just kidding) :)

Creatine is $20 a tub at Max Muscle, and that lasts a month. Glutamine is $48, and that lasts two, maybe three months.
Optimum whey protein in the huge bag is $55.

Water is FREE.
Vitamins are super cheap at Costco, or almost anywhere.

Nonfat cottage cheese is $1.20 a container.
I'm still thinking of getting a casien-based slower digesting protein, like Lo-Carb Grow for before-bed drinking.

So, there's almost no excuse for not having the essentials.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends where you live.

Some people only buy off the internet because there just aren't that many cheap places to buy things.

as for this comment,

"Water is FREE"

Not where I live. THe more Water I use(shower, toilet flushing, drinking, washing dishes, clothes, etc), the more I have to pay for it. Same with my septic bill.

Where I live and in most places I've lived, there are WATER and Sewage costs.

While it's not that expensive, I've had a few $100 a month water bills. Yes they are rare, but it happesn.

So I can't say that WATER IS FREE, because for me, it isn't.

Vitamins and all the other things, I do agree, go to grocery stores and so on and it'll be cheaper.

Protein shakes and 5 pound bags are expensive in my opinion.

Cheapest I've found was about $35 bucks for a 5 pound bucket.

And that'll last about 2 weeks if I'm training very heavy and hard.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try bodybuilding.com or dpsnutrition.com. It's not that much for protein. Also, they have 200 servings of creatine at BB for $20.