Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Superbowl 2015

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go Patriots. I don't think there was any wrongdoing there with the deflating incident (and I'm from New England-easy).

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
I stopped watching professional football, baseball, and basketball last year. Haven't watched a single NFL game this year.

Even though I won't be watching, I will say, Watch out for those feminist ads Fellas. This would be a great time to convey to friends and family about how much misandry is featured in those ads.
Ha, funny enough, this has what TV has ultimately come to for me, just laughing at the terribleness of it all. They are marketing HARD to the female population. I will probably watch the Super Bowl and drink some lite beer while I do, making me a hypocrite, but oh well, it's literally the only NFL game I have seen this year. I'm sure Katy Perry will make an ass out of herself at half-time too.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the first year that i really could give 2 ****s about the super bowl. I usually throw a little super bowl party but this year i'm like screw it I'm just gonna watch movies with my wife and son all day.

I think what ruined it for me is that the NFL is TOO available 24x7 365 now for 2 weeks straight it's super bowl super bowl super bowl and i just do not care. i don't care about the ads, i don't' care about the teams.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the first year that i really could give 2 ****s about the super bowl

Me too. I haven't watched any NFL games this year. I sold my TV to my dad when I realized I had not turned it on in over a year.

I watch a little UFC, and I still watch baseball when the Cardinals are good, which is just about every season. It must be like being a Patriots fan.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watch Arkansas basketball and football I like watching golen state play so I catch a warrior game about onceva week and my horse racing of course but noim burned out on sports others than that

Plot twist,; Lol now son wants to watch super bowl WL so I will probably end up watching

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Even though I won't be watching, I will say, Watch out for those feminist ads Fellas. This would be a great time to convey to friends and family about how much misandry is featured in those ads.
I'm looking forward to just that.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
Go Patriots. I don't think there was any wrongdoing there with the deflating incident (and I'm from New England-easy).

I'm from N.E. too, :rockon: I live in TX now, been here 12yrs.

That was one hell of a game! Seahawks blew it, Go Patriots! :up: