Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SUPER AFC ex-bf trying to mess me up with an HB9.5

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
you read that correctly

im seeing a 9.5/10 girl the last 3 weeks, i seen her about 7 times and we have had sex, and we basically really like each other

problem?

her ex bf from 2 months ago found out how happy she is hanging out with me, and now he is going COMPLETELY AFC on her ass by doing the following in the last week:

1)wrote here a 4 page lover letter saying how much he nEEDS her and loves her
2)stalking her, looking at her kiss me goodbye when i dropped her off and then following her at 3am
3)coming to her work, crying about how he needs her (literally crying), and giving her a diamond ring saying he loves her
4)calling/texting her 30 times a day

ALL of his behavior has been ever since he found out that she is seeing me and shes really happy seeing me

me and her are GREAT (shes the 9.5 that i talked about in my other thread about it being ok to have ONEITIS)...................and now, this is ****ed up!!!

my very dj friend said the following about this:

"her ex is digging his own grave, u dont have to do anything, just do what ur doing and she will hate him more and more because hes such a dopey AFC, u got her man"

those were my friend's words.

she has expressed that she does NOT want to be with him, she flat out said she really really likes me, and she feels realyl stressed that hes driving her CRAZY and being all obsessive.........she says hes madly in love with her but shes not interested and she wants to get rid of him without totally hurting him...................so wtf WHAT THE FCUK SHOULD I DO HERE????

im really NOT good at this kinda situation, please someone whos got experience HELP ME UNDERSTAND WTF I SHOULD BE THINKING HERE???

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should be calm and tell your girl that your there if she ever needs you,(her bf might put her down cuz of jelously)

and ur friend is right, shes a clingy mofo and that is the biggest turn off for a girl, so lay back, dont even think about it,

just keep doing waht ur doing because your girl likes it, and even after 7 times of seeing each other she still likes you, so keep doing what you doing and dont let that guy get to your confident.. soon enough he will give up,

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
yea hes her ex, and shes called him psycho numerous times.......hes being the AFC that sosuave says NOT to be and hes doin it to the extreme.......i just hate how it makes her THINK about him instead of focusing on ME

thats what im hating........even though i know he is being very desperate and crazy

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
Don't be a fvckin baby, pretend ya, Michael, buy a fvckin baseball bat, ya a fvckin Yank, so ya should be able to get one, pay the dude a visit, tell him to fvck off, be like ya a fvckin Lion, not a fvckin wuss, if he won't back off force him to, ya probably won't even have to use the baseball bat on him, if he thinks that ya will whack him with the thing. :box:

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
if im in jail for killing him, i dont think ill be gettin ass from her anymore Jez........

however what u just said DOES reflect what i am currently thinking!

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you were the expert? ;)

just tell him in no uncertain terms, to leave her alone.

if you're such an expert dj, surely you can intimidate a lovesick sap.. ;)

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Warboss Alex said:
I thought you were the expert? ;)

just tell him in no uncertain terms, to leave her alone.

if you're such an expert dj, surely you can intimidate a lovesick sap.. ;)

im an expert in mostly 1 thing:

getting a date, ****ing her, and making her fall for me

i am not an expert in some faggot AFC ex trying to win back the girl that im seeing!

he is stalking her like CRAZY, she already threatened him with the cops, and he just keeps persisting and persisting!

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
if im in jail for killing him, i dont think ill be gettin ass from her anymore Jez........

however what u just said DOES reflect what i am currently thinking!
As ya know, the world is full of wimps, ya won't have to use the baseball bat, if ya are prepared to use the thing.
It is all about the fvckin power, big dudes in prisons have power because of their size and their threats.
It is a fact that if ya stand up to these fvckers, they will leave ya alone, only the wusses get their arzes fvcked on the inside, they are easy prey, those who are timmid in the real world, always get fvcked on the inside, but never get a HB to fvck them on the outside.
If ya act like a Lion, ya always get ya way, if ya act like a kitten ya never get it. :box:

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This message is hidden because skip2mylou781 is on your ignore list.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JezDuffield said:
It is all about the fvckin power, big dudes in prisons have power because of their size and their threats.
They may be big and have power, but they are still in prison :up:

JezDuffield said:
If ya act like a Lion, ya always get ya way, if ya act like a kitten ya never get it. :box:
Now that's the kinda fire I like to see! Good man.