Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sunday date im stupid! 3rd date with this chick.

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chick i took out 2 times before and alot of kino happened, but nothing more physical. i want to step it up this date, but im a dumbass and set it up for tommorow. it is sunday and alot of stuff is closed or whatever. we went to play pool last date.

Any dates ideas for sunday? also she lives with her rents and all ,so when i dropped her off i didnt want to do stuff outside her house even though a frech kiss is nothing to me.

She always talks about she is really romantic. it is cold out and all, but something romantic where i can go for the move or somewhere where we can step it up a notch

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahha

funny man, but really i need help. yeah i guess a sunday date is not good, but i alraedy set it up.

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im located in Pa. not far from jersey. she is always talking like every date how she is a big romantic person,. I picture a walk or some ****, but i dont know around here or what to do on a sunday.

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
I grew up in Jersey. I don't know if your closer to NYC or Phili, but either way there are plenty of historical sites and monuments in the area.

Best I could suggest is to find the one closest to you, read up on it ASAP, bring her there and be the tour guide yourself. There are plenty of old fable romances conneced to places like that that'll puddy a woman's heart if you play it right. And aside from travel $, might not cost you much at all.

Sorry man. Best I can do for ya on such short notice.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dude this is the 3rd date. You've already put in alot of effort and have gotten no play yet.

Its sunday, just do it the easy mans way and invite her to your house for a movie. Guaranteed punanja.

shyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cant invite her to my home

i wish i could invite her to my house , but i live with my rents still! im 21 only and she is 19. maybe just a movie at a theater