Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sun Tzu's Museum of Ancient Neg Hits (MUST SEE)

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought that our techniques were relatively new and only fairly recently defined, until I came across this YouTube vid of Marlon Brando negging a girl back in the mid-60s

http://tinyurl.com/yrbld5

Move ahead to 3:00 where he starts talking to a former Miss USA. At around 5:00 he starts push-pulling and then at 5:10 comes a genuine neg hit, similar to what we use today.

I notice he uses a combination of looking down in an almost shy way, then engaging directly. Repeats as necessary.

I find myself wondering if he is aware of his techniques or if he's a complete natural. Your thoughts?

At any rate, it's a good example of how to dominate. It also illustrates for the newbies the "why, when and how" of neg hits. Do you new guys see why he's doing it and what the effect is?

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp!

fonderboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Marlon Brando is amazing. He does what he wants ... he did not really answer girl's interview questions, but instead teases her and asks her about herself, with complete poise and confidence and a slight ****y smile. "Tell us about your new movie" "Why?"

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe acting in this way is far better then acting like a clown as most PUA would have us doing.

Sorry I didn't mean to touch your ankle.
I always use that!

She has a beautiful voice