Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Summer Bootcamp Main Post

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's a better time to get this woman stuff handled than over the summer holidays?

The original bootcamp can be downloaded here: http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbc.pdf

Assignments:
You will have ONE week from when they are assigned to complete along with TWO weekends.

Assignments will be given on Thursdays, but week 1 is subject to be posted earlier.

You will have until the NEXT SUNDAY NIGHT to complete them.

For example if an assignment is posted on Thursday, you have until not next Thursday but the Sunday afterward to complete it and post your Field Report.

This bootcamp will be conducted similarly to this one: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=191043

The leaders are as follows, in particular order of leading:
AlexLefty : Week 1
Jack Wealthy : Week 2
LearningSlowly : Week 3
NorwegianDJ : Week 4
Nino : Week 5
BPH : Week 6
Eastcoast : Week 7
TheVirtualMind : Week 8

This will be the main post. Each week will get a seperate post and will be linked to from here.

Bonus assignments or 1-step-up challenges may be assigned each week. I, myself will make sure to reward anyone that go above and beyond. There shall be reps for the winner of each week, the writer of the best FR, most girls pulled in this period, and for whoever gets a GF or two.

This post is subject to change.

Week 1 - Fvck it

Last edited:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nino-Tk said:
Geez, I might be going for a Maxillofacial surgery on Thursday, sh*it takes 6 weeks to heal...got an underbite, but I'm going to the Orthodontic tomorrow, I shall confirm...I apologize for the inconvenience but my dad coerced me to follow through with it.
Very chilled. What exactly are you doing? I can put you in charge later in the bootcamp if you'd like.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the long and short of it is, I'm getting my jaw shifted a couple of centimeters back, its been causing me migraines and all, and from my side view, one can see I've got a long jaw.

I'm kinda scared, it might change how my face looks...there is 5-10% chance my lower lip and chip will be permamnently numb! Gums too! But I will let you know, for now, perhaps it would be wise to get someone in my place.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nino-Tk said:
Well the long and short of it is, I'm getting my jaw shifted a couple of centimeters back, its been causing me migraines and all, and from my side view, one can see I've got a long jaw.

I'm kinda scared, it might change how my face looks...there is 5-10% chance my lower lip and chip will be permamnently numb! Gums too! But I will let you know, for now, perhaps it would be wise to get someone in my place.
Ouch. Perhaps you'll end up better. We'll take it as it comes.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems that the leaders are the only ones participating. Hahaha

DJ BREN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in France now, don't have Internet acces, can I start 1st July?

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is no one posting FRs?!?

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted FRs myself, even with videos
Most of people that joined the bootcamp quited after the 1st week. I believe that the 2nd week was a big leap for the average people. It's like jumping from normal conversation to going directly sexual. It's not impossible but it's clearly not very easy! I think that it should've been more progressive. If week 3 is going for the kiss, what's week 8? Making love within 5 minutes of conversation? Hahahaha

Anyway, I'll still try to catch up on week 2 and hopefully do week 3.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindgamez said:
I posted FRs myself, even with videos
Most of people that joined the bootcamp quited after the 1st week. I believe that the 2nd week was a big leap for the average people. It's like jumping from normal conversation to going directly sexual. It's not impossible but it's clearly not very easy! I think that it should've been more progressive. If week 3 is going for the kiss, what's week 8? Making love within 5 minutes of conversation? Hahahaha

Anyway, I'll still try to catch up on week 2 and hopefully do week 3.
Where?
/if it's in your journal, post them in the weeks where they are supposed to be
AlexLefty said:
Why is no one posting FRs?!?
@NDJ @TheVirtualMind @BPH @LS @JW

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexLefty said:
Where?
/if it's in your journal, post them in the weeks where they are supposed to be

@TheVirtualMind
Point being? I never said I was a participant, just a leader in it.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindgamez said:
If week 3 is going for the kiss, what's week 8? Making love within 5 minutes of conversation? Hahahaha
The way I see it, going for a kiss is literally the only important thing about a Day 2 meet up. And if you managed to get numbers over the first 2 weeks (Mindgamez, maybe you were the only one who has) then now is the time to start setting up Day 2's.

I don't have FR's up because I haven't done approaches, I've been in Israel, where they don't speak english. I'm going approaching today and Wednesday at least. I'm working on setting up dates for my own challenge this week (but got shot down by my main 2 options. Guess I gotta go meet new girls).

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheVirtualMind said:
Point being? I never said I was a participant, just a leader in it.
I feel as if you should participate if you're going to lead.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexLefty said:
I feel as if you should participate if you're going to lead.
I, however, do not. Especially since I'm *cough* years older than everyone participating anyway.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheVirtualMind said:
I, however, do not. Especially since I'm *cough* years older than everyone participating anyway.
HOW old r u??

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened? Everybody quitted...
Seems pretty lame to me. Also, the leaders don't even participate so what's the point?

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindgamez said:
What happened? Everybody quitted...
Seems pretty lame to me. Also, the leaders don't even participate so what's the point?
exactly
i'm still in