Summer bootcamp early signup

Little Italy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in, summer starts June 12 for me, just got a job, getting a car, finally starting mma fighting, and dj bootcamp, sounds like a good summer lmao

gonnamakeit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol little italy practicly same with me Just got job, should get car soon, do mma and am switching gyms possible lol hell ya big *summer.
K updated list
gonnamakeit
pimp2b
jbcallin88
newandimproved
coffin
moon-wolf
little italy
adam b
the threads we will report in wil be in don juan discussion

Last edited:

Darles Chickens

Don Juan
Reaction score
Count me in.

I Started a previous one run by Al Moh but couldn't finish it due breaking my hand in the first week ( don't worry it wasn't one of the tasks) so i've always wanted to do it again and finish it.

I've just finished my second year at uni and have sorted a job for the summer so this should keep me busy.

Good luck everyone.

DC

Lloyd

Reaction score
hi guys,

Count me in.

i've been working on theory for the past 3 month, 2 months of physical training (huge for inner self improvment) time has now come to take it all in the field and add a bunch of experience.

fake it till you make it they say... well i don't want to fake it anymore.

gonnamakeit

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright lookin good

gonnamakeit
pimp2b
jbcallin88
newandimproved
coffin
moon-wolf
little italy
adam b
suaveplayer
darles chickens
lloyd

Yy lloyd awesome perfect timing you have lifting as a part of your routine now and are at the point where you have gotten good results and are loving it but are not too advanced so you will be hitting PRs all through out the bootcamp which'll up your confidence. I am at the same spot with my lifting I love hitting lifting goals and seeing my body and mind change.

Big Poppa

Don Juan
Reaction score
My name is Big Poppa, BP, my real name is Jake so lol, use whatever.

I'm fairly confident, I can open no problem, with anyone. Girls and Guys. Closing is what kills me, I have no idea how to escelate and build attraction and I always lose speed mid conversation and start thinking about what ifs.

What I have gained

I go to the gym three times a week and do Muay Thai on my off days.

I have a job which is more than a lot of teenagers my age have.

I can now Open and talk to anyone.

I'm now rid of the "Girls are special snowflakes of unique specialness" attitude.

What I want to Gain:

I'm currently trying to gain the "I'm the ****" attitude by just focusing on myself and my skills.

Be able to close with girls my age and above.

Get a six pack for the hell of it.

Hopefully this bootcamp will help kick ass, or rathe, **** it :D

Big Poppa

Don Juan
Reaction score
My name is Big Poppa, BP, my real name is Jake so lol, use whatever.

I'm fairly confident, I can open no problem, with anyone. Girls and Guys. Closing is what kills me, I have no idea how to escelate and build attraction and I always lose speed mid conversation and start thinking about what ifs.

I go to the gym three times a week and do Muay Thai on my off days.

I have a job which is more than a lot of teenagers my age have.
Have always been plauged with oneitis and always ended up getting hurt.

I'm currently trying to gain the "I'm the ****" attitude by just focusing on myself and my skills.

Hopefully this bootcamp will help kick ass, or rathe, **** it :D

gonnamakeit

Don Juan
Reaction score
gonnamakeit
pimp2b
jbcallin88
newandimproved
coffin
moon-wolf
little italy
adam b
suaveplayer
darles chickens
lloyd
big poppa

gonnamakeit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like you have a awesome base big poppa and'll do really well. I am real pumped for this bootcamp let's try and set a new record and have everyone get through it.

Just want to keep reminding you guys the report threads will be in DON JUAN DISCUSSION remember.

Senor Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm down, I'm in 8th grade and will be spending half the summer at sleep away camp (Great place to meet girls) so I probably won't be able to fulfill all the requirements but I can certainly try my hardest. I'm not at all uncomfortable with girls, I can easily make conversation, approach etc. I'm well respected by my peers. I'm very fit, with an 8 pack, but I don't want to lift weights until freshman year. That's what I have. This is what I want:
The ability to close. Girls love talking to me, hugging me etc, but I've never been able to actually date a girl. This isn't an issue I'm insecure about, just something that I want to get handled. I also want to be able to approach girls in any situation, be it on the street or at a party. I want to get to that next level of confidence, where I assume any given girl will like me.

getready

Don Juan
Reaction score
just joined and im in

a little about myself- i've been lookin at these forums for some time now, but until now never felt like joining. I've been trying to improve myself because many times i'm disssapointed in myself. I have a job this summer and will hopefully have lots of time to spend socializing. I'm excited to overcome my shyness, get out there and meet new people!

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try this, but I'm more into room-temperature approaches if you know what I mean.

I'm 17, I've improved my game a lot this year and I don't plan to stop, ever.
My goals are more knowledge/wisdom/understanding-oriented than getting the girl or getting laid.

But who knows..

gonnamakeit

Don Juan
Reaction score
gonnamakeit
pimp2b
jbcallin88
newandimproved
coffin
moon-wolf
little italy
adam b
suaveplayer
darles chickens
lloyd
big poppa
senor juan
get ready
i'm in the mood

Lookin good

bluehanger

Reaction score
I'm still pretty new to all of this, but sign me up!

Goals for this summer:
finish my eagle project and get out of scouts
get a job
make exercising a habit
become a better conversationalist (with guys as well as girls)
practice driving and get my license
stop spending so much time on the dang computer!

gonnamakeit

Don Juan
Reaction score
gonnamakeit
pimp2b
jbcallin88
newandimproved
coffin
moon-wolf
little italy
adam b
suaveplayer
darles chickens
lloyd
big poppa
senor juan
get ready
i'm in the mood
get with it
blue hanger

Wow turning into a huge bootcamp can't wait for all the improvements we can all make.

Adam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, for sure. This is the time I don't make a half arsed attempt at improving myself, this is the time it happens. I'm in.