Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Summer Bootcamp 2012 Enrolling Now

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
afcwolf said:
forgot a name on that list :/

more importantly, for those that don't have it, how soon will the requried readings be up? considering it starts soon those that don't already have it would benefit form reading as early as possible to prepare
afcwolf, there's a link with a PDF with all the readings and exercises posted on this thread.

roman81

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to do this, is it to late to sign up?

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
roman81 said:
I'd like to do this, is it to late to sign up?
Xenon said:
I would like to join also. Is it to late?
It's not too late, yet. I'll add you to the list.

roman81

Don Juan
Reaction score
Impact said:
Recruits, here's our team, take a good look around, because half of you won't be make it to week 2 :trouble: Those that do will have an amazing summer.

1. Impact
2. Mr_Stinky
3. bcolon
4. Sweet James Jones
5. youngmack
6. Eternal_water
7. 17Soft
8. Social_Leper
9. wait_out
10. Sofomore
11. oscarxp25
12. incognito42
13. Fly By Night
14. Robyn923b
15. Shivastorm_88
16. afcwolf
17. roman81
18. Xenon

Bro I'd appreciate it if you could post all the challenges/tasks in this thred so we don't have to search through the other thread for challenges/tasks.

Thanks

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've kind of surpasses the exercises lol. I' did the eye contact thing a couple of times to a couple of strangers. It went well.... Later on in the day as i was coming home from school..i seen this hottie across the street.

I was SUPER hesitant and scared to go talk to her so i said f*ck it i wont. But something in me said "yo dude go do it" so i grabbed my balls and i ACTUALLY approached her, made eye contact, and had a convo with her but i didn't ask for her number because i was too scared lol.

I'm mad at myself but also super proud. THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE THAT I APPROACHED A GIRL... I need to make much more progess though so i wont be scared to number close again..But i shall continue to make eye contact and saying hi to strangers tomorrow...

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
roman81 said:
Bro I'd appreciate it if you could post all the challenges/tasks in this thred so we don't have to search through the other thread for challenges/tasks.

Thanks
roman81, I did, a few posts above.

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
youngmack said:
So I've kind of surpasses the exercises lol. I' did the eye contact thing a couple of times to a couple of strangers. It went well.... Later on in the day as i was coming home from school..i seen this hottie across the street.

I was SUPER hesitant and scared to go talk to her so i said f*ck it i wont. But something in me said "yo dude go do it" so i grabbed my balls and i ACTUALLY approached her, made eye contact, and had a convo with her but i didn't ask for her number because i was too scared lol.

I'm mad at myself but also super proud. THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE THAT I APPROACHED A GIRL... I need to make much more progess though so i wont be scared to number close again..But i shall continue to make eye contact and saying hi to strangers tomorrow...
Nice, wasn't that hard, was it? :cool:

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First update from the field :) I can make eye contact with most people, that's not an issue, I actually do it all the time. Today was an exciting day - I can already feel a change in my attitude as now I'm not into the "go get the girl" mode, but more free from outcome, which gives me a cool attitude. I said hi to a total of 7 people, 6 of which were girls and one guy. This guy was actually cool - we started chatting at the entrance of a club and he was alone as well there and we ended up hitting on some girls together. A few girls ignored me, a few I talked to.

I have a FB (MILF) that I sometimes see, and she called me tonight after work and came over for some action. Honestly, I did not want to go out afterwards, but I'm glad I pushed myself, even if it was already midnight. Overall, good night. Now it's time to get some sleep and prepare for tomorrow.

1 hr eye contact and 7 hi's - done
1 hr eye contact and 43 hi's to go

How are you guys doing?

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Made eye contact and a "hi" with 10 people today. 4 of those people were women that I was even able to strike up conversations with. I didn't go for number closes on 3 of them and the one that I did ended up telling me she had a bf. (All of them were giving me good IOI's too) But oh well, I'll just have to force myself to number close next time I get a convo going.

roman81

Don Juan
Reaction score

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fly By Night said:
Made eye contact and a "hi" with 10 people today. 4 of those people were women that I was even able to strike up conversations with. I didn't go for number closes on 3 of them and the one that I did ended up telling me she had a bf. (All of them were giving me good IOI's too) But oh well, I'll just have to force myself to number close next time I get a convo going.
Well done, FBN. There's nothing to lose, next time number close and you might even f-close after that. Week 6 or 7 we're going for f-closes, you might as well start now ;)

oscarxp25

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the part where i am fine

I am good at making eye contact with people. I run into 10-15 women at my job at day and have no problem saying hello with a smile. I even start a mini conversation. I am not on shaky ground yet. To my fellow DJ's... welcome and good luck. I am here to improve on skills. I am much better than I used to be. This stuff works...you need to step out of your comfort zone and just say hello while looking at the women/girl. You can do it!

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm joining in late. I have until midnight on June 8 so I can easily get through week 1 at my experience level (Beginner-intermediate). Nothing a day at the boardwalk at the beach can't supply me. Hell I almost got laid at the beach because drunk girls are on the prowl for sexy dudes like me haha. And Tony Robbins says that you need to constantly go over the fundamentals, plus I feel that I need to go over the fundamentals as well.

Week 1 will be a challenge for me because I'm in Japan, and people DO NOT make eye contact with you, and are generally shy in nature. I'll be back in the states in a few days, so I'll be able to make up for it fairly quickly.

And to guys who are going through this for the first time: you're gonna have a rough time doing the first few approaches. Hurry up and make your 1000 rookie mistakes so you can go on to making your 1000 intermediate mistakes :)

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
I'm joining in late. I have until midnight on June 8 so I can easily get through week 1 at my experience level (Beginner-intermediate). Nothing a day at the boardwalk at the beach can't supply me. Hell I almost got laid at the beach because drunk girls are on the prowl for sexy dudes like me haha. And Tony Robbins says that you need to constantly go over the fundamentals, plus I feel that I need to go over the fundamentals as well.

Week 1 will be a challenge for me because I'm in Japan, and people DO NOT make eye contact with you, and are generally shy in nature. I'll be back in the states in a few days, so I'll be able to make up for it fairly quickly.

And to guys who are going through this for the first time: you're gonna have a rough time doing the first few approaches. Hurry up and make your 1000 rookie mistakes so you can go on to making your 1000 intermediate mistakes :)
Vice, you're welcome to join, but make sure you complete the exercises and report till midnight June 7th. We'll keep posting weeks 2,3,4 and so on on this thread, and we don't want to see overlapping posts from different weeks.

bcolon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry I've been extremely busy lately. I'm getting ready to move into a new house soon. So my time will be kinda limited. That's why I haven't logged in these past few days. But I am still up for this challenge and Impact I'm reading the Bootcamp challenge post you posted on this page right now. I will update.

I need to overcome this social anxiety first though. I hope doing this challenge helps me out. So here goes!

afcwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1

went on jog, said hi to two separate people while maintaning eye contact (2)

went to park on said jog and saw a guy playing with his kid there, said sup and struck up a convo w/him asking him bout what hes diong here his daughter etc. turns out he recently got divorced, 28 years old with a kid and fresh out of military and lost his hearing, so he's getting benefits etc.

saw two girls walking on my jogging route struck up a convo with them.

4 hi's w/eye contact with convos out of two of those hi's.

starting summer school monday so expect that number to go up quick.

also i may be meeting up with someone soon, so i might skip to the "First date" section to get a few tips and pointers.....

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I managed to get 11 hi's/appr, only 2 today though. Will have to push myself harder for the next 4 days. I met a really good looking polish girl at the train station, I smiled at her and she asked me where she could find a cash machine. I told her I'd show her, it wasn't that close, but she said she has to go back to her friends. Anyway, the good thing about these exercises is that they force you to smile - this is very powerful. A few people looked at me very strangely because I was smiling (sometimes forced), but it's worth it.

Still it feels very strange to just say hi to people here in Europe, especially in a big city. I just have to push myself to get it out and forget it.

21 hi's and 2 hours of eye contact - done
29 hi's to go