Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Summer Bootcamp 2012 Enrolling Now

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up DJs?

It's been a while since I've done some cold approaching, I broke up with my very hot GF and the summer is coming, so it's time to get out there and live. Who's down for a 8 week bootcamp starting later this week.:rockon:

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm working ridiculous shifts at this point in my life so I won't formally join in but I'll try to read the required readings when I have a spare moment to myself.

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to see some interest guys! I thought I'd have to do this alone. I'll post the overview and guidelines soon.

Zodiac, if you can find 3-5 hours a week, you should be fine. I did the bootcamp a few years ago, it took more time than planned, but the rewards are worth it.

bcolon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just need to get rid of this fear of rejection and caring what other people think of me. Once I get rid of those two fears I'm fvckin golden!

But I'm definitely willing to challenge myself.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the dj bootcamp? week 1 being the same as the newbie challenge

sounds easy, when I went out to try it I just pussied out.

But seeing as others sre doing it at the same time I may as well give it a shot

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK DJs, here's the team:

Impact
Mr_Stinky
bcolon
Sweet James Jones
youngmack
Eternal_water
17Soft

Now read the Overview and Procedures on the original thread: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12802

Here are the rules:

1. We start this Friday, the 1st of June. You have exactly 7 days to complete the exercises, which means you have to post your results by next Thursday night. Whoever does not update by Thursday night (US eastern time) cannot move forward. I must say it seems much easier than it is, but of course depends on where you are at the moment. It is your responsibility to grab your balls and do the exercises, no matter what.

2. We'll keep this thread for all 8 weeks, no need to start new ones for each week.

3. Be honest with your results, it's for your own good that you read the material and complete the exercises. There are no excuses like work, school projects, etc. If you feel that you won't be able to complete a week's exercise, post on this thread, we'll do our best to help and encourage.

4. Have fun! :woo:

Are you ready??????

Let's each post our motivation and make a statement of commitment, so that when times get hard, we can look back and remind ourselves what the reasons were.

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Impact: Statement of Commitment

I've been around for awhile, and am not an AFC. Recently, I broke up with my girl, as somehow I feel there's much more to life than this. For me it's not just about getting girls, it's more about getting used to being assertive, confident and getting out of my comfort zone, breaking limits and feeling alive in every moment. Now, even with a 40hr+ job, I commit to doing everything in my power to complete this bootcamp, as I am sure I'll be a completely different person after 8 weeks, much more attractive, friendly, confident and alive.

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"It is a choice, that each of us must face: to remain ordinary, pathetic, beat-down, coasting through a miserable existence, like sheep herded by fate - or you can take control of your own destiny and join us, releasing the caged wolf you have inside. Within the fabric of this world, every life hangs by a thread. We are that thread - a fraternity of DJs with the weapons of fate. This is the decision that lies before you now: the sheep, or the wolf. The choice is yours." - adopted from Wanted

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week #1 - Developing / Conveying Confidence

Posted: http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/014030.html

We all know that confidence is king when it comes to getting girls, and just about everything else in life... but how the heck do we become confident, and equally importantly, how do we convey confidence?

Well, besides some wonderful reading, exercises during this lesson include two, one-hour outings with the purpose of learning to establish and maintain eye contact (probably the #1 way to display confidence) plus saying a brief hello to 50 strangers (girls, guys, old, young... don't matter).

Expected time to complete reading and exercises: 5 - 10 Hours

the link isnt working... so the first week we have to make eye contact? or is the instructions in the link that dosent work?

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
youngmack said:
the link isnt working... so the first week we have to make eye contact? or is the instructions in the link that dosent work?
Here's a link that works: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13538

I will post the exact instructions with reading material and an updated list of participants on Thursday evening. Yes, in the first week you have to make eye contact during two outings each lasting one hour, and a second exercise is saying hi to 50 strangers. Easy, ha?

Impact

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you guys still in or what?