Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Summer Boot Camp Week Duo- Gettin it Done

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi. I'm Jaedon. I woke up this morning supposed to post the bootcamp challenge but did not, because I have other priorities and commitments like school and food. I know you all have commitments too, so I'm not going to make this challenge too time consuming.

Now, if you know anything more than my name it's likely that I am an incredibly sexual person. I'm like a conversational vibrator. It works for me. After this week, it will for you too.

Expectations

You are going to approach a minimum of a dozen girls and talk to them. During this conversation you are going to do at least one of these three things:
1) Hold eye-contact in a pause for at least three seconds, until she kisses you or until you kiss her.
2) Say/do something ludicrously sexual which you would never normally in front of a girl. Better yet, in front of anyone.
3) Outright tell her your exact intentions and desires AFTER YOU GET TO KNOW HER A LITTLE.

Stipulations

Because what fun is a challenge without rules?

-For an approach to count, it must be done sober and to a girl or group you do not know.
-You cannot continually do the same aspect over again because the purpose of this is to mix it up and get you comfortable being sexual, not merely being direct or saying sexual things.
-The approach must either last a minute or end with a close or rejection. A proper rejection.

Explanations

"Jaedon, I just read this, and I think you're crazy."

There is method in my manliness. I've already said I want you all sexual in a diverse way; because sexuality is diverse. It's a natural word. Think of other natural things, like water, tree, koala. They are some processed, pre-packaged product or concept. Every single thing in nature is as unique as a snowflake and sex is part of nature. I don't want you going up and delivering pick-up line #43, staring into 10 girls eyes or telling them you want them on it. Because that's just making you a machine capable of pumping out a lot of approaches and trying to get laid.

This is what you will have to develop to ever be the person you want to be, no guy who is good with girls isn't sexual and no guy should copy another's sexuality or mindless regurgitate his own. The first seems kind of gay, the second is obviously a form of masturbating.

For the being direct after you get to know them, it's to stop the interaction being generic on one hand but also because it is far harder. Anyone with good confidence can go up to a girl and tell her she's hot, but once you're invested it's a whole different game requiring more confidence and more sincerity. Be genuine, get the girl.

So fellow boot-campers, forge forward and hit on bi.tchez

and also a bonus challenge

Because some people like me, are super freaking awesome. My bonus challenge isn't very difficult at all and doesn't even directly involve girls.

To complete my bonus challenge, all that you have to do if turn your ****ing computer off, get outside and exercise. Besides the lack of sexuality, lack of fitness is our societies biggest problem. Conquer them both at once and be another step closer to who you want to be.

Jaedon out.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very cool. If I say I want to *** in her mouth is that enough? Is the kiss suppose to be a make out or on the cheek it's enough?

Nick1886

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phew, thought I'd hit 0/10 for the second week in a row but at least I'll get a bonus this time round

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:O Still need to finish my week.
Jack Wealthy said:
Hi. I'm Jaedon. I woke up this morning supposed to post the bootcamp challenge but did not, because I have other priorities and commitments like school and food. I know you all have commitments too, so I'm not going to make this challenge too time consuming.This idea failed

Now, if you know anything more than my name it's likely that I am an incredibly sexual person. I'm like a conversational vibrator. It works for me. After this week, it will for you too.

Expectations

You are going to approach a minimum of a dozen girls and talk to them. During this conversation you are going to do at least one of these three things:
1) Hold eye-contact in a pause for at least three seconds, until she kisses you or until you kiss her.:O :O
2) Say/do something ludicrously sexual which you would never normally in front of a girl. Better yet, in front of anyone.Like whip out my ****?
3) Outright tell her your exact intentions and desires AFTER YOU GET TO KNOW HER A LITTLE. <-- this

Stipulations

Because what fun is a challenge without rules?

-For an approach to count, it must be done sober and to a girl or group you do not know.This is my favorite part of the whole challenge.
-You cannot continually do the same aspect over again because the purpose of this is to mix it up and get you comfortable being sexual, not merely being direct or saying sexual things.
-The approach must either last a minute or end with a close or rejection. A proper rejection.

Explanations

"Jaedon, I just read this, and I think you're crazy."

There is method in my manliness. I've already said I want you all sexual in a diverse way; because sexuality is diverse. It's a natural word. Think of other natural things, like water, tree, koala. They are some processed, pre-packaged product or concept. Every single thing in nature is as unique as a snowflake and sex is part of nature. I don't want you going up and delivering pick-up line #43, staring into 10Actually we have to do 12, idiot.... girls eyes or telling them you want them on it. Because that's just making you a machine capable of pumping out a lot of approaches and trying to get laid.

For the being direct after you get to know them, it's to stop the interaction being generic on one hand but also because it is far harder. Anyone with good confidence can go up to a girl and tell her she's hot, but once you're invested it's a whole different game requiring more confidence and more sincerity. Be genuine, get the girl.

So fellow boot-campers, forge forward and hit on bi.tchez

and also a bonus challenge

Because some people like me, are super freaking awesome. My bonus challenge isn't very difficult at all and doesn't even directly involve girls.

To complete my bonus challenge, all that you have to do if turn your ****ing computer off, get outside and exercise. Besides the lack of sexuality, lack of fitness is our societies biggest problem. Conquer them both at once and be another step closer to who you want to be.DONE

Jaedon out.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's until 3 seconds OR she kisses you OR you kiss her. I put that part in because sometimes girls kiss you while you do these things.

Telling her you want to ejaculate down her throat works for #1 and #2.

Alex, no need for the hate. Have a fat chill bro. The challenge is not time consuming, it's 12 minutes minimum in two weeks. That's less minutes than days you have to do it in. Whip your **** out, but if it's too small for her to notice it doesn't count

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
It's until 3 seconds OR she kisses you OR you kiss her. I put that part in because sometimes girls kiss you while you do these things.

Telling her you want to ejaculate down her throat works for #1 and #2.

Alex, no need for the hate.I'm full of rage, you have no idea jack. Have a fat chill bro. The challenge is not time consuming, it's 12 minutes minimum in two weeks.I think 12 is the most we've ever had to do for a bootcamp thus far, non-time consuming would be like 5. Tisk tisk, you should know this would never take just 12 minutes...i only say this because i've got a lot of hate.That's less minutes than days you have to do it in. Whip your **** out, but if it's too small for her to notice it doesn't countMy problem exactly
^^^

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did it to a girl I already knew, does that count? But I never went that physical with her before, or simply with a girl.
Slapped some girl's butt at a party, told her that she was a hot babe, attempted to make-out 3 times but failed haha, and kisses on the cheek. Seems like she enjoyed it, but I was doing all of this in front of all our friends haha. She had a boyfriend though. LOL when I slapped her butt, the host's mom came right next to us. She told her that I was a perv.

But yo, you want us to do it 12 ****ing times? Are you nuts? Haha... man!

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, it's 12 times in 2 weeks. 6 girls a week. That's one a day.

The movie "Waiting" had the perfect response to this challenge:

Either things don't work out, then there is no need to ever talk to her again. Or things do work out, you sleep with her, then there is no need to ever talk to her again.

Go out, do the challenge, have fun with it. If you get rejected, so what? Let your pulse race, your skin became a bit clammy, your face a little flush, your mind going "did I REALLY just say/do that?" You know what?

BECAUSE THE ENTIRE TIME, YOU REALLY WANTED TO DO/SAY IT!

There is no "pushing the boundaries" people...This is more of a "relaxing your filter."

Just wait until the last week...

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheVirtualMind said:
Guys, it's 12 times in 2 weeks. 6 girls a week. That's one a day.

The movie "Waiting" had the perfect response to this challenge:

Either things don't work out, then there is no need to ever talk to her again. Or things do work out, you sleep with her, then there is no need to ever talk to her again.

Go out, do the challenge, have fun with it. If you get rejected, so what? Let your pulse race, your skin became a bit clammy, your face a little flush, your mind going "did I REALLY just say/do that?" You know what?

BECAUSE THE ENTIRE TIME, YOU REALLY WANTED TO DO/SAY IT!

There is no "pushing the boundaries" people...This is more of a "relaxing your filter."

Just wait until the last week...
Where are your frs..?

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All over your mums face.

Anyway, I had the day off school today and did this:
(I see ludicrously hot girl)
Me: Do you know what time the 400 comes?
Her: No, but you can check that... haha. (I was checking the sign as she said it.)
We talk for a bit.
Me: You're really good looking.
Her: No, I'm not...
Later.
Me: Do you want to see my house?
Her: I have to meet up with my friends today.
also there was some severe eye contact goin' on. She texted me like 5 hours ago. We had a small chat. I also lied and said I was 20, she was 19 and I'm sick of girls caring about ages. After sex I'll tell her.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
All over your mums face.What?

Anyway, I had the day off school today and did this:
(I see ludicrously hot girl)
Me: Do you know what time the 400 comes?
Her: No, but you can check that... haha. (I was checking the sign as she said it.)
We talk for a bit.
Me: You're really good looking.
Her: No, I'm not...
Later.
Me: Do you want to see my house?
Her: I have to meet up with my friends today.
also there was some severe eye contact goin' on. She texted me like 5 hours ago. We had a small chat. I also lied and said I was 20, she was 19 and I'm sick of girls caring about ages. After sex I'll tell her.So what's your count?
^^^

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still at 0/12...
It's harder than I though. It's actually going direct, but like times 3 because you say something a little outrageous. Still got numbers and did 8 approaches.

Who at least completed week 1?! Yo... and where you guys at for week 2??!

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindgamez said:
I'm still at 0/12...Yup
It's harder than I though. It's actually going direct, but like times 3 because you say something a little outrageous. Still got numbers and did 8 approaches.Just go hard in the paint, you'll be fine, and it gets easier as you go, which i suspect you already know..just do it.

Who at least completed week 1?!Me Yo... and where you guys at for week 2??!0, i've been to the mall 1nce this entire boot camp, been wayyy too ****ing lazy, both me and BPH haha..setting bad examples :down: Going to cali from the 8th-20th or something, so i'll do all the weeks there..and you'll get your frs then :)
^^^

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was saying Virtual's field reports where on your mums face, implying he had ejaculated onto her.

4 or 5, lets go with 4.

Also Mindgamez, it has to be sexual, not outrageous. don't get the two mixed up man. So long as you start normally,m then go direct, it counts. Or hold three seconds of eye-contact. Or say something otherwise construed as sexual, like a sex joke.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
I was saying Virtual's field reports where on your mums face, implying he had ejaculated onto her.Wow thanks man

4 or 5, lets go with 4.

Also Mindgamez, it has to be sexual, not outrageous. don't get the two mixed up man. So long as you start normally,m then go direct, it counts. Or hold three seconds of eye-contact....just holding 3 seconds of eye contact counts...? Or say something otherwise construed as sexual, like a sex joke.
^^^

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jericg said:
Challenge accepted.
But how would u kiss a gurl u just barely met? Does The Gambler's method work?
The **** is the gambler method? Anything works, just some things better than others.

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol nvm The Gambler does it to older people xD hey can u guys give me excuses to kino? im kinda scared to touch 'em on purpose xD ive done it to girls before, but through instincts