Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

suggestions where to pick up? cheap places preferrably

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can you list some places i can pick up girls easily and affordibly?

so far my list is:

bars
clubs
coffee shops
street approaches
at college (assuming you're at college)
library
at the mall

im fed up of picking up at bars/clubs it's too loud that i've put most of my energy towards approaches in coffee shops but sometimes HBs are few and far between.

street approaches require unrelenting confidence otherwise you get straight rejections cos you come across as desperate. i only do this when i already have options cos then i dont care.

where else can you pick up that i haven't thought of?

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
every kind of pickup needs "confidence".. so dont rule out the streets yet. Try going out with a friend and it will be a lot easier.... have a kind of random routine you go through (help with directions, help with finding something) and set it up so you guys can hang out later.

here are other ideas....

- dormitories
- swimming pools
- housing areas
- the beach
- schools that you don't go to
- museums
- bookstores
- people that work in stores **challenge**
- the internet **challenge**

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of harrassing people in public, you could try meeting new people through joining sports teams and attending parties organised by your social contacts.

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I joined the sports social club for a little while, just to do something different, easy, easy easy way to meet new women and friends.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you kidding? Anywhere homie cuz people are everywhere, and for the most part there are usually more women around than men since the world has more women.

Clubs, are a good place for the hot freaks.

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
soup kitchens
homeless shelters
thrift stores

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are there places during the day i can try that i already haven't thought of?

coffee shops currently are my main focus as I'm not confident enough yet to approach on the street with confidence without being embarassed if it doesn't go well.

some of you have mentioned social clubs etc or sports clubs, none of these things sound cheap.. i've noticed while being in coffee shops i'll see loads of hot women on their way into the high street for either shopping/lunch with the girls etc

there must be some better places for day time pick up cos currently im only getting maybe 1-2 potential opportunities to pick up in 1 coffee place at a time if i stay there all day. they're usually either empty or the girl is say too far away for me to approach. it's quite tough actually.