Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

suggestions on places to meet women?

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i need ideas. i dont really like bars, so i go to starbucks, the library, bookstores, walmart, etc. ive tried online and it doesnt work for me. its hard to talk to them at school because everyone is always in a hurry and on their phone when they leave a class. i go to the gym but women are busy there too. any ideas?

TRSX

Don Juan
Reaction score
The earth. See a girl you like? talk to her.

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TRSX said:
The earth. See a girl you like? talk to her.
haha right. but i really mean where are women at? i have trouble finding women my age. i guess most of them are married and stuck at home.

InnerHappiness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bars are the promised land and that is coming from someone that goes alone. Go directly to the stools, you will usually stand out there. Leaning back, cross legged with my knee on the bar is my signature pose :0). Talk to the depressed guy next to you, the person that is ordering whoever. Positive attitude and pretend to GAF about what they are saying.

Now that you have social proof, make your approaches. Positive attitude and pretend to GAF about what they are saying. The bigger your social proof. Now you have established home bases.

Know your limits. All I carry now is $40 and my ID, once I get into that 8-10 shot range, I have a .05% chance of getting laid.

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is and never has been a set place.

Literally anywhere you go, you can pick up.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
There is no best place or even "good" place. The sausage has infiltrated EVERY venue possible. It's about finding a place by trial and error that SUCKS THE LEAST.

To be fair, it's mostly about social circle today, not day or night "venues" per se. But it's difficult if you don't have a social circle.

Last edited: