Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Suggestions for SoSuave.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish this site had black, or atleast darker backgrounds. These white ones hurt my eyes.

There should also be an "Asinine Questions Forum" for all the stupid questions... that might save space.

Oh, and there should be a forum where the advanced DJers can post irregardless of their age. Mature Man is only open to those 25 and older. I'm comming up on my 22nd, and I'm more suave than any 25 year old (or older) whom I know of in real life.:p

Anyone under 25 who posts in Mature Man seems to get bashed for doing so (even CrazyKid, who is a mod!).

Thats all I can think of right now.

:cool:

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Golden Leaf
Shhhh.... if you look in Crazykids links there's SS fourm and sucess story fourm. There are secret library
Hey, that's a secret, only known to those who see my signature...Ok, so maybe it's not so secretive.

Hopefully it stops the "we need a Success Stories Forum" and "Bring back the SS Forum!" posts.

Spike - I wasn't bashed for being underage (atleast, I don't think so), but for the "lack of moderation" I was apparently (not) doing in the Discussion Forum.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone (who's name I shall not mention out of respect) told you that you that you should not even be in that forum because of you age, Crazykid. I'd have to check again, but I'm pretty sure that I'm right.:D

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there are guys posting in the mature forum who are not 21. so far what i've read they are not being bashed. i think what you may see is a moderator moving a thread if it doesn't fit into context with the mature board to the appropriate forum.

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FratAndDiddy
there are guys posting in the mature forum who are not 21. so far what i've read they are not being bashed. i think what you may see is a moderator moving a thread if it doesn't fit into context with the mature board to the appropriate forum.
Yeah, that's exactly what I try to do.

For the record, everyone regardless of age is welcome to the Mature Man forum...under the stipulation that the topics posted are unique to "mature" men. This includes "advanced DJ" topics.

Allen posted "25 and older" only as a filter to keep the teenagers and college kids out, most of whom the forum was not intended for.

However, from the looks of things, I'm still probably gonna get a little more strict with the forum topics in the near future. More on that later.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a little more strict could help.:D

But if will most likely result in having to move even more posts around that don't belong.:(

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After three days and no sleep due to my work, blue/white hurts.;)

:cool:

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spike_the_cowboy
After three days and no sleep due to my work
*Cough* *Cough*

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrBond007
*Cough* *Cough*
You'd better cover your mouth when you do that.:rolleyes:

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
You'd better cover your mouth when you do that.:rolleyes:
Well its just that I hardly beleive that masturbation can be considered a job.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrBond007
Well its just that I hardly beleive that masturbation can be considered a job.

You are hardly one to talk. You say that you only get one day off work each month to post here and that you won't be back for weeks at a time, yet you log onto this site and post some meaningless bullsh!t almost everyday.

I'm a part owner in my business at only 21 years of age. While you are taking orders from your boss, I'm giving orders to people twice my age. Now **** off and stop posting on my threads. I've wasted enough time on your dumb ass.

:D

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a part owner in my business at only 21 years of age. :D
You` ve got your business handed to you "big-fucking-deal".

Unlike you, I can only post between 6 PM to Midnight. You seem to waste most of your day on this forum.

Also, Im going to be a psychatrist so go hang yourself.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've worked for everything that I have. Much unlike some quack lier like yourself, MrBond007. You've posted nothing helpful in all the time that you've been here. Now do us all a favor and go away.

I'm hitting the ignore button now. Bye.:D

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
I've worked for everything that I have. Much unlike some quack lier like yourself, MrBond007. You've posted nothing helpful in all the time that you've been here. Now do us all a favor and go away.

I'm hitting the ignore button now. Bye.:D
No Spiky no!!!!!!!!!!!!!