Suggestions for Bank FR

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this pertains to yesterday evening when I had to deposit a cheque at a bank yesterday evening, so I went to the ATM. Since I didn’t understand a certain aspect of filling up the form, I went to the bank branch, went out of turn to the counter and saw this chick behind the counter helping her friend with some money. I called her out and gave my query. In between the filling up of the form, I found out her name and also the fact she was from an adjacent town. Chickened out on asking her for phone no there and then.

Do you guys think I should've asked her phone no? Kind of like by saying," You know what, you're very pretty and extremely helpful and I'd like to know you more. Mind if we meet sometime?"
The reason i chickened out was that I thought she may refuse it in front of her co -workers.

Any suggestions anyone on how to improve?

bigw

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you could have said,

'Since you work so well with digits, can I have yours?'

:lol:

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigw said:
lol you could have said,

'Since you work so well with digits, can I have yours?'

:lol:
lol...

but what about the fact that she will give it in front of her co workers. She wouldnt want to be precieved as a slut or someone whos easy. I mean a random guy just walks up and she gives him her no?

And before you say it i know i 'm being an AFC out here , but i really neeed to get it out of my system.

bigw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then just do it and if she gives it to you, great. If she doesn't, move on.

Simple no?

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks

bigw said:
Then just do it and if she gives it to you, great. If she doesn't, move on.

Simple no?

i guess you're right..

thanks a ton..

i'll definately incorporate these suggestions...and sarge more

bigw

Don Juan
Reaction score
no worries :)

Just remember not to try to 'plan' so much, usually if you do this you risk falling harder.