Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

suggestions for ACCEPTING & EMBRACING SEXUALITY

soopafly4eva

Don Juan
Reaction score
after reading Fingaz excellent "Ten Commandments" thread (located HERE) I've come to realise that my main challenge is accepting and embracing my sexuality...

like most guys I wanna bang as many hot girls as possible, however when I'm around girls I (for some unknown reason) supress my sexuality and get stuck in the "friend zone" :( as a matter of fact I supress my sexuality eveb when I'm not around girls... I do it most of the time :mad:

I've thought of some things to do to recondition myself to accept and embrace my sexual desires, including;
1. flirting more with girls (I suck at flirting right now)
2. have the occasional massage/handjob at a massage parlour
3. go into sex toy shop and buy a couple of lubricants and sex toys

anymore suggestions or input guys?

soopafly4eva

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^

good suggestion

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
expressing your sexuality in front of women is a pure confidence issue, when you become confident with your sexuality, chicks will know it

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dayum i saw the headline for this thread and i thought you was about to say your gay or something!!

ACCEPTING AND EMBRACING SEXUALITY:crackup: :crackup:

:moon: <----- you can stick it there.. lolz jk!! jk!!

soopafly4eva

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^

lol

:down:

:D

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexualty is not walking around and saying.. hey wanna ****.. or saying *****, ****, ass****, gangbang... in fact... it's better to have a pretty clean language around most women... MOST women won't like it if you are direct with the language when you meet them for the first times because they are afraid of looking like sluts. With direct I mean, "lets go home and have sex." Otherwise it's okey, but not in big doses because you only come across as a pervert or overly horny.

As brenbaus says it's all about confidence. And IMO a little experience too. Sexuality is not what you do, it's what you feel. If you feel pretty attracted to them, it's so easy to convey the message. You just need to have the stones to do it. The question you should ask yourself is why you hold your sexuality back.

soopafly4eva

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
Sexualty is not walking around and saying.. hey wanna ****.. or saying *****, ****, ass****, gangbang... in fact... it's better to have a pretty clean language around most women... MOST women won't like it if you are direct with the language when you meet them for the first times because they are afraid of looking like sluts. With direct I mean, "lets go home and have sex." Otherwise it's okey, but not in big doses because you only come across as a pervert or overly horny.

As brenbaus says it's all about confidence. And IMO a little experience too. Sexuality is not what you do, it's what you feel. If you feel pretty attracted to them, it's so easy to convey the message. You just need to have the stones to do it. The question you should ask yourself is why you hold your sexuality back.
good points. I think why I hold back i sdue to past conditioning but I'm trying to break free from that ASAP.