Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

suggestion for Mr Sosuave

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
put a limit on how many times a person can post per day, and how many threads he can make per day (thread 2, posts 5-10)

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm hoping Mr. SoSuave is dusting off his handy-dandy DNS tools and can track and ban the entire subnet from the source for a while. File a petition under CAN SPAM act and get the ISP to ban the user....but that would be mean wounldn't it?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think we need to get a limit of 2 threads per day, how ever there should certainly be if notihng else a 30 second time limit between posts because although that spamming was harmless, if it was an automated attack by a computer it could potentialy bring down the site!

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spider_007 said:
put a limit on how many times a person can post per day, and how many threads he can make per day (thread 2, posts 5-10)
You can't punish everybody just because someone is a troll.
The best solution available would be to enroll a couple of new moderators in order to have the forum best moderated (note: I'm not blaming on the actual moderators, since they do a great job here, but obviously they can't spend their entire day on a board that helps people to have a better social life).

Putting a limit would just reduce the amount of answers for people who are asking for solid advice.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adone said:
You can't punish everybody just because someone is a troll.
-there is no reason to post more then 5 THREADS in one day. Absolutly no reason!!!! If you have a question, do a search.....if you can't find it or the question is specific to you, then post it!!!

-there is no reason to post more then 10 times a day, "answering questions". It's all been said. READ THE BIBLE. And if you ain't got notti'n smart to say, don't say it.

OH AND HERE IS ANOTHER SUGGESTION, just to make the reputation thing work better.

Make it so if somebody gets a bad (or good) reputation, he can't go back and retaliate that same hour. Make him wait couple of days.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz said:
How is it punishing other users? If you ask me, its a great idea - some guys spend way too much of their OWN time on here (ie not in work hours) and thus dont put the methods and techniques they learn into action, thus becoming KBJs.
Well, that's part of their business. Personally, I don't come here to learn how to pick up girls anymore. Sometimes, I go to Don Juan Tips and I offer my point of view about the tips posted. I don't visit High School Forum and Don Juan Forum, because there's not much to learn anymore for me, yet I'm not good enough to give advice yet. The Forums I usually surf are Health & Fitness and Anything Else and there are times when I post more than 5 times a day, although I have never been accused of spamming or of being a KBJ. Plus, I visit this board many times a day, but I also do lots of other things. I come here just when I want to relax a bit.