Suffering from Logistics Issues with Women

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I moved to a small town and the nearest largest cities are an hour and a half away. There's a college in my town, but I don't see many of the college girls on tinder and I hate hitting on women at bars. Therefore, the only girls I match with are either 30 minutes or an hour and half away. Idk how to work around this at all, so please help lol. How am I supposed to **** a girl lol?

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sign-up for classes!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in the tri-state (NYC Metro) area, so I deal with this a lot. One side of the region can be two hours from the other. Advice for bagging semi-long distance chicks.

1st date:

Go to the city for something other than the date with her. Women are flaky so have another reason to visit the city other than her. Make plans independent of her. Go to a concert, sports game, or just to a bar to mack on other women. Then invite women in that city to join you for drinks before or after your event.

2nd date:

IF she shows up to date 1, kisses you, and displays high interest, you make the 2nd date near her and you go take her out on a real first date. You have to invest a little, because she is about to invest in you for date 3. Offer to pick her up. If she lives a lone and the date goes well, you can seal the deal on date #2.

3rd date:

If logistics don't play out for the sex in date #2 and her interest is still high, you invite her out to your place. You can either take her out again (you'll drive), then take her back to your place to ****, or you can just invite her over to your place to ****. You be the judge, based on how much esclation you were able to get on date #2. I usually lean towards going out again, because chicks feel like a piece of meat if they drive an hour to get ****ed and kicked out of some guy's place. Chances of post-date sex are pretty good here, so it's worth it.

4th date and beyond:

If you haven't ****ed her by date 3 at your place, don't contact her anymore unless she is coming directly to your place to **** you.

If she is unwilling to travel to visit you for date #3, you simply don't initiate with her anymore until she is willing to come. High interest chicks will make the trip.

Last edited:

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I live in the tri-state (NYC Metro) area, so I deal with this a lot. One side of the region can be two hours from the other. Advice for bagging semi-long distance chicks.

1st date:

Go to the city for something other than the date with her. Women are flaky so have another reason to visit the city other than her. Make plans independent of her. Go to a concert, sports game, or just to a bar to mack on other women. Then invite women in that city to join you for drinks before or after your event.

2nd date:

IF she shows up to date 1, kisses you, and displays high interest, you make the 2nd date near her and you go take her out on a real first date. You have to invest a little, because she is about to invest in you for date 3. Offer to pick her up. If she lives a lone and the date goes well, you can seal the deal on date #2.

3rd date:

If logistics don't play out for the sex in date #2 and her interest is still high, you invite her out to your place. You can either take her out again (you'll drive), then take her back to your place to ****, or you can just invite her over to your place to ****. You be the judge, based on how much esclation you were able to get on date #2. I usually lean towards going out again, because chicks feel like a piece of meat if they drive an hour to get ****ed and kicked out of some guy's place. Chances of post-date sex are pretty good here, so it's worth it.

4th date and beyond:

If you haven't ****ed her by date 3 at your place, don't contact her anymore unless she is coming directly to your place to **** you.

If she is unwilling to travel to visit you for date #3, you simply don't initiate with her anymore until she is willing to come. High interest chicks will make the trip.
Ya, my plan was that if she flakes, then at least I can go Chipotle or Target hahaha. None of that is around me. I guess my main concern is how do I meet her if it involves drinking? You did mention bars, so how would I get home?

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chipotle ?.... Target ?.... You must live in a small town....

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get this feeling you haven't actually approached many girls in your current town. If you have to, go out of your way to shop at different parts of your town and talk to every interesting girl you see. Don't rely on Tinder or other online crap.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get this feeling you haven't actually approached many girls in your current town. If you have to, go out of your way to shop at different parts of your town and talk to every interesting girl you see. Don't rely on Tinder or other online crap.
There's probably only 3 worth talking to out of a population of 16,000.

Steeze

Don Juan
Reaction score
16,000. With a college.

There's at least, I don't know, a hundred women out there in your small town.

Electronics should supplement your game, not become it. Basically you said you don't like to meet girls in real life ("hitting on girls in bars") because you don't like going outside your comfort zone. Tinder and your phone is a crutch.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that's your own fault for moving there. I told you to move to San Diego. If you did you'd be swimming in puss right now.

Steeze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you won't be wasting your orgasms with women. The long distance Tinder flings are low probability.

You could be a big fish in a small, but well-stocked pond (college). Or that guy a big city girl matches with that lives in the sticks that she places in the #6 position precisely because she has literally hundreds of local options that don't have logistical baggage.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you won't be wasting your orgasms with women. The long distance Tinder flings are low probability.

You could be a big fish in a small, but well-stocked pond (college). Or that guy a big city girl matches with that lives in the sticks that she places in the #6 position precisely because she has literally hundreds of local options that don't have logistical baggage.
This is completely a myth. 99% of men have **** game. If you bring value, interest level cuts through everything. Driving distance is hardly a big deal when she likes you enough. You have no competition.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I also wonder too, how is one supposed to have 'fun' without alcohol? I read a lot of these posts of a dude bringing a girl back to his place for drinks. Like you were just at a bar, wtf? Is this the only way or can you do it completely sober?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
poke smot