Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Suddenly speechless?

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started a long distance with a chick. We're both aware of how the odds are stacked against us, so we're basically trying to ride things out for as long as we can before we inevitably break up. (Every relationship has a shelf life, so you may as well just enjoy the ride.)

Things have been going great so far. My skills at seduction have me firmly placed in her psyche; I understand the core principle of game to operate in subliminal sub-communication rather than verbalizing things. Her interest in me has been sky high; she says she thinks about me all the time, she's baffled by me, and I've even made a cameo appearance in her dreams.

But Tuesday night we had a strange miscommunication which left things awkward. I stepped into territory I shouldn't have and she recoiled. I switched topics and seemed to have salvaged the conversation, but it shortly ended thereafter. She later emailed me a pleasant good night email, and this afternoon she made a Facebook wall note about philosophical kisses. When I playfully responded this afternoon to her last night's email, she replied how "Did you have a good day? Strangely all of a sudden I'm not sure how to talk to you. Being baffled is beginning to feel normal."

That gave me pause.

I thought to myself: Was I carving a deeper presence in her mind, or were the tides beginning to turn against me? We have been texting/emailing/facebooking a lot, so I wondered if the sum of my actions had tripped off her beta radar. So in response, along with barely talking to her today, I hedged my options and emailed her a few photos of an upscale art show/art gathering I was attending, complete with a brief but vivid description, to subliminally demonstrate high value, and things seem to have smoothed over.

My question is what dynamic may have caused her to suddenly be speechless. Good or bad?

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rogue:
"Being baffled is beginning to feel normal."
Domo_Arigatoo:
You're becoming predictable.
That is certainly possible and I should counter-balance as if you're right. But the thing is she has told me, several times, how she's baffled by me, how I'm an exception to her every rule, so there is that plausible factor.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Brother, it's hard to verbalize things when you're speaking through text.

There's very little in subtext and nuance when you're gaming through cat-6 cables. It's much easier to believe you mistake intent without the benefit of having her within punching range.

You're doing the right things by keeping her mental midget jumping rope, but how long can (should?) you be gaming her without physical payoff?

It's also very taxing on you mentally when you pause to consider every-single possibility from her responses. Keep things light and fresh, as you did at the beginning when she first got that tingle. That's the key to longevity.

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
You're doing the right things by keeping her mental midget jumping rope, but how long can (should?) you be gaming her without physical payoff?
I'm flying up in three weeks for three days. Meanwhile, of course, I'm still socializing.