Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Suck at cold pickups when I'm on my own. Any ideas?

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday I went to a bar alone (never done that before). Spottet two quite hot girls sitting alone and looking a bit bored. I asked if they wanted some company, yes, so I sat down and we had a nice time for hours. I were in a great mood, confident, a bit ****y and everything. Got their numbers and will see them again on the weekend. Keep in mind that I was all on my own.

Today, I was doing some christmas shopping when I noticed a very sweet salesgirl in some milkshake bar. I decided to train my skills a bit. To put it simple, I sucked and it wasn't surprising she reacted rather cold (though she obvioulsy enjoyed the company of an old man who stared at her all the time....) I didn't have any of the good mood or the confidence I normally have when I'm out in the evening. Felt even like a loser. That's only when I am alone however; women react so much more positive when I am with friends! Why can't I be as happy and confident when I'm alone, doing everyday stuff?? It happens only on the weekends!

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its a hard thing to accomplish but i think you were looking for happiness and enjoyment from the woman instead of yourself.

see chances are you would of messed up with the 2 woman in the bar had they not responded so positively to you.

it should not matter if you are alone or by yourself.

i have more confidence when i am by myself b/c i know i dont have a friend there to say or do something really stupid or innapropriate.

on a completely unrelated note:

i hear the nazi party has become semi-active in Austria...any truth in that?

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well they have been in the government for years now.. they aren't all that nazi you know (wouldn't vote for them nonetheless :)

As for being alone and having little confidence, that's been quite some problem for me. I have less energy and even have a hard time to let out a little smile without company. That's not good of course, but sits deep inside me. Its better on weekends however.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know man ,i work better when i'm alone.I tend to get uppity when i'm around freinds. I like to enjoy their company and chill with them and just "Talk StUpid sh1t to women"(look that up!!)and not really even TRY to get them .

But when i'm all alone i'm very effective and focused.I actually feel weird sometimes if i'm in the presence of an HB and NOT gaming them ... Like withdrawl or something..LOl... but when i'm around my freinds i really don't even notice and would just march up to her and blurt out some sh1t.