Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sucess with women: Feeling good on the inside is the most important

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
Someone else (about a month ago) made a post that emphasized this point and it is true 100%. I am also living proof of this statement.

In order to be successful with attractive women (who cares about the ugly and average ones:D) you first and foremost have to feel happy on the inside and feel that you DESERVE an attractive g/f.

A physically attractive male will FAIL with attractive women (even in making the approach) if he has low self-confidence, is depressed and doesn't feel he is worthy of a cute girl. Why? His inadequate feelings on the inside will stop him from even trying to talk to her or approaching her when she sends him buying signals.

In college, I was tall and believed I had an above average looking face. Want to know how many hookups I had in all four years of college? Only about 2 or 3. Why? I was depressed, very hard on myself and did not feel good inside.

A short, overweight and balding man who feels good about himself and is happy go lucky is a step ahead of all you 6'2" handsome muscleheads who have low-self esteem.

Do looks matter to women? Yes, of course...but they will take a happy person over a good-looking person.

As we all know, the reverse is not true. If a woman looks good on the outside, she will still have an opportunity to get plenty of dates and men regardless of what she feels like on the inside.

Remember guys, be happy with yourself on the inside first, then rely on your looks to get the girls. Being happy on the inside is the foundation and prerequisite to being a success with attractive women. Good looks alone is not even close.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you and would like to add that feeling good on the inside is important for ANY type of success. That is where true confidence comes from.

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
I guess my whole point is: Even if you are a fairly good-looking guy, a woman is NOT going to want to be with you if you are unhappy and depressed.

DismantleRepair

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. It comes down to what you think you can do.

You have to believe you can do something, before you can do it. The thought has to come before the action.

If you think, if you believe, that you can get a girlfriend, then you have a chance.

If you don't believe it, if you can't see yourself with a girl, if you can't see yourself making that approach, and getting that number, then you've already crippled yourself, and you have NO chance.

jd782

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. This so very true. Its subconcious. It's the same as when an angry person walks into a room. You can feel it. Or when someones walking down the street. And you can tell they are a bad azz. Even if they don't look it. With the muscles and all. You've never met this person, but just looking at them, you just know it would be a bad idea to screw with them.

Well, being a happy positive person has the same energy. Look at someone like Jack Nicholson. He's 70. But he gets alot of women. The rumor is 2000 during his life. Not just becuase of his Fame. But you can tell he's a cool person to be around. And his confident attitude.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rep point for you stuka! :up:

stuka1939

Banned
Reaction score
yeah, when one feels good about oneself you are also less apt to care what other people think about you.

Those with low-self esteem want everyone to like them and will fail to state their opinion or go after what they want (an attractive woman) because they are afraid others will not like them for it.

E.g. If you are dating an attractive woman (even maybe a "6" out of 10) there will be guys out there who will still hate you for it.

In general there will always be haters whenever you have something positive going for you.

Don't let the haters bring you down and go after what you deserve.