Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Succubus Tricks

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, I"m talking about things women do to trick you into finding them more attractive. Not really just generic things like make-up either. Although some girls casn look WAY different without make-up on.

But I'm going to start a list of more uncommon tricks. Sticking with just cosmetics.

-Fake boob bras:mad: (This one really pissed me off. Ex had NO boobs but before I took off the bra / felt her up I thought she had some nice B cups)

-Those stupid fat suits:mad: (She also wore one of these. Truth is she really wasn't fat. She had a LITTLE fat, she lost weight from being a little over weight)

-"Angle shots":nono: (We all know the online angle shot)

Hmmm...All I can think of right now but I'm sure someone can think of some more.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude do you wonder why she wears chicken fillets(thats what the fake boob bra thing is called) ?? because guys like you go round shouting their mouth about how some girl had NO boobs and she feels self concious and doesnt believe she can be attractive without bigger boobs. Wonder why boob jobs are so popular? because guys place so much emphasis on attraction.

Boob enhancers and fat reducing underwear are like pick up routines for dudes...in the long term, you're going to get found out.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what about the booty extension?

when I first saw a commercial for them I couldn't believe it.

that is some stupid $hite

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this one... they are instantly accepting of all of your quirks, and then become increasingly critical of them as the relationship grows stronger, eventually trying to change several things about you.

Oh wait, that applies to a lot of people, both men and women... in fact I bet EVERYTHING ON HERE WILL APPLY TO BOTH MEN AND WOMEN.

Men wear clothing that accentuates parts of their body. Men wear hair pieces, get butt/leg/face/ab/pec implants, lie about how much money they have, lie about how important their job is, lie about their hobbies, lie about EVERYTHING until they get the girl, and then they get honest and get more critical of her. THE SAME APPLIES TO WOMEN.

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But seriously, how about these:

The succubus:
She lies about her age
She dyes her hair (either to get out the gray or to make it a rarer hair color)
She steals your credit card numbers
She gives you a life-threatening STD
She murders you in the middle of the night with your own power tools
She gets herself pregnant and charges you child support for the next 18 years
She steals your identity
She breaks your heart

.... or wait, were you looking for non-standard, but also non-truly-evil things that a woman can do that would make one the kind of F-ed up raving lunatic that you want to paint them as. The word succubus is thrown around too loosely.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mirroring. After all, who loves you more than yourself?

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right about guys doing it too Deadly. Maybe it's because I don't need to fake anything or feel I need to fake anything. But to me it was more the fact of being deceitful. It's obviously not enough just to make me write someone off but just thought it would be for an interesting topic.

You're right too Scars. I know you are(were at least) familiar w/ my last relationship in which you advised me to bail multiple times and I ended up staying / going back and it ended badly. On her terms, which left me more hurt than if I would've just left.

Anyway. As I've said and kind of feel stupid saying because everyone thinks their EX is but pretty sure she was BPD or some type of cluster B at least.(She used to cut A LOT, had history of abuse etc.)

And when we first started going out I was talking about how she was just like me. My friend even made a joke about me dating myself or something like that.....Pretty messed up.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joverby said:
You're right about guys doing it too Deadly. Maybe it's because I don't need to fake anything or feel I need to fake anything. But to me it was more the fact of being deceitful. It's obviously not enough just to make me write someone off but just thought it would be for an interesting topic.

You're right too Scars. I know you are(were at least) familiar w/ my last relationship in which you advised me to bail multiple times and I ended up staying / going back and it ended badly. On her terms, which left me more hurt than if I would've just left.

Anyway. As I've said and kind of feel stupid saying because everyone thinks their EX is but pretty sure she was BPD or some type of cluster B at least.(She used to cut A LOT, had history of abuse etc.)

And when we first started going out I was talking about how she was just like me. My friend even made a joke about me dating myself or something like that.....Pretty messed up.

What's funny is that I also introduced my BPD ex to my co-workers one time, and the following week they made fun of me for "dating myself/twin" as well. Apparently, she latched on to my style, the way I talked/acted, and my interests (name dropping certain bands, movies, hobbies etc..) This girl literally stole my identity, and I was oblivious to it. This happened fairly early on in our year long relationship to, I should had seen it as a red flag and ejected right then, but nope.

Pretty much look up the symptoms of a borderline and you have all the qualities of a succubus. /thread

-Scars