Successful LTR's stories

Anargyros

Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum has become a pit of depression and sadness lately. Seriously, I need to believe in something to keep myself alive.

Are any guys out there engaged in successful relationships, maybe even married for years, that want to share their stories?. Have you had kids? Have you formed a family?

Really, just positive stuff... "I've been married for 10 years and I have two kids, I love my family"... otherwise I'll go nuts.

Share your story please. Lets make a positive thread.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got married; then divorced. THE END.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am married... 2 kids (16 and 10) been with my hunneh for 20 years (yup do the math I was 16 she was 15) had a rough patch for a few years (wife had an ea of sorts but never followed through cuz I was such a beta) after 2nd kid came.. Got my good alpha back.. Thanks to Sosuave, marriedmansexlife, and marriagebuilders plus some psychotherapy for us both) Reattracted my wife and boom.. We are still together and happier than I can ever remember. Looking back the EA was no where near as bad as some.. I kinda over reacted. But it kicked my azz and got the ball rolling to where we are today.

Epi

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe in long term relationships....I believe in sleeping with as many attractive women as possible, while remaining on the best terms with as many of those attractive women as possible so I can use them for what I want (sex) as long as possible....Unfortunately in order for that to happen, you need to get into relationships.

Anargyros

Don Juan
Reaction score
captain55 said:
I don't believe in long term relationships....I believe in sleeping with as many attractive women as possible, while remaining on the best terms with as many of those attractive women as possible so I can use them for what I want (sex) as long as possible....Unfortunately in order for that to happen, you need to get into relationships.
One of the reasons that made me create this post was this:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=221858

So, no, you want a LTR as much as I do